Post by Park Life »

Some of these posts have a very familiar style to........ :( :( :( :(
Baldyshaw

Re: Player news

Post by Baldyshaw »

Jonty wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:33 pm
Skip wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:26 pm
Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:53 pm

Just thought instead of another loan player, maybe give some of the Academy Kids a start, Cameron is a good player, why not use him, (im aware hes out on loan again) instead of the invisible Man Tommy Block, and why not Herschel (again i know hes been sent on loan again) instead of Bradbury ? It was a promise after all.
I’m always dubious when a new poster comes on the forum and the first two posts are criticisms of the management especially when we are sitting second in the table after an excellent win the previous Saturday. Are you Reg in disguise? Anyway I can’t see the point of you posting on here as we already know you have an ulterior motive…
Spot on Skip
Closed shop jonty yeah ? Total audacity
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Park Life wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:42 pm Some of these posts have a very familiar style to........ :( :( :( :(
Typical reg talking total bollocks as per usual.
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

Ive watched about a dozen home games and bored with it all. Joined today and impossible to have a say. What a clique
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

BRASSNECK wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:46 pm
Park Life wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:42 pm Some of these posts have a very familiar style to........ :( :( :( :(
?
Jonty

Post by Jonty »

Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:46 pm Ive watched about a dozen home games and bored with it all. Joined today and impossible to have a say. What a clique
Maybe its because you have a multiple personality disorder.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:47 pm
?
your most sensible post so far.🤡🤣
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

BRASSNECK wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:51 pm
Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:47 pm
?
your most sensible post so far.🤡🤣
What are you on about ?
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

Jonty wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:50 pm
Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:46 pm Ive watched about a dozen home games and bored with it all. Joined today and impossible to have a say. What a clique
Jonty ive seen a few games and think its rubbish. Why do you feel the need to be rude
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

Jonty wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:50 pm
A disgrace to say so. If someone suffers from a multiple personality disorder and Suffer daily from it you are a disgrace to say that about me. I will take this further

To the club
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Well I certainly don’t have multiple personality disorder . Nor do I .. Me neither
Spike

Post by Spike »

Oh cripes ... Paul/Baldyshaw/Reg/Arthur (I can't even remember the others) is back with yet another pseudo account.

I hope Kingy keeps his bunny under constant surveillance.
Jonty

Post by Jonty »

If it is Reg then I think it is sad as I do genuinely miss having the guy on the terraces. At the moment, the club needs all the support it can get, especially with the season run in. I wish the club and Reg could resolve their differences, which I have no idea what is really going on. Is it a self imposed exile or have the club banned him? Either way, it would drive me mad to be detached from our great club.

Even since covid, we have lost so many regular supporters, even my father passed away a few weeks back and he was a DFC supporter for over 70 years and my family also had the wake at the ground. When I looked around on Saturday I couldn't quite believe that so many have either passed on or no longer attend games. I think what I'm trying to say is that all supporters should be valued and welcomed and Reg is no different.

Reg, if it is you, I sincerely hope that you start attending games again as you are missing the best season we have had since TB's last one in charge and as a side note, we now have a manager at the helm with the same set of values as TB himself.
Undercover Elephant

Post by Undercover Elephant »

So I have been told that these are the stats for both Managers.

Dowse
42 players used total
30 in NLS

Kingy
48 used total
38 in NLS

So the numbers don’t lie, we haven’t used nearly as many in the league as Kingy did in the NLS.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Come home Reg, all is forgiven!! x
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

M1 South wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:35 am Come home Reg, all is forgiven!! x
Better off without him.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

I'm with you Dean.
What was THAT all about?
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

KSTDART wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:24 pm Well I certainly don’t have multiple personality disorder . Nor do I .. Me neither
Nor me. Yea you do. Do I don’t. Do I? Yes. No way.
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

Undercover Elephant wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:57 am So I have been told that these are the stats for both Managers.

Dowse
42 players used total
30 in NLS

Kingy
48 used total
38 in NLS

So the numbers don’t lie, we haven’t used nearly as many in the league as Kingy did in the NLS.
Looking at the table as mentioned above, ie viewtopic.php?t=313
I make it 39 in the NLS under King. I have gone wrong somewhere then :cry: