Emmanuel Sonupe (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 42

The Futures White

Re: Maidstone v Dartford FA Cup 3rd Qualifying

Post by The Futures White »

KSTDART wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:59 pm
The Futures White wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:15 pm
J44 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:09 pm I can't find where to buy a ticket, any help please?
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/maidston ... 6135525097

No mention of the ticket sales on the club website but that's no surprise!!.
Its been on the clubs Twitter feed for several hours
It's also been put on the clubs Facebook page (and probably on Instagram too) but a lot of people don't use social media so how are they meant to find out about these sort of things?. Apart from match previews, match reports and the odd bit of commercial news the clubs official website rarely gets updated. It's a poor website for a club of Dartford's standing and in my opinion it should be treated with the same level of attention that the social media sites are given.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Got mine. :D
Spike

Post by Spike »

232 tickets remaining as of 5pm.

ps. He seemed a nice bloke so I felt a little guilty, but I couldn't help cheering when the bloke from Maidstone was the first one out on Bake Off last night.
Lennylenny

Post by Lennylenny »

It’s not West Ham v millwall in the late seventies , im more scared of not getting home on time than any Maidstone youf 😂. Nobody cares in non league , you get beat , you drink some more, you shake hands , u laugh at how shit u were, segregation is for those who watch shit football at 299 bar a ticket. U will always get a knob or two but most fans just use it as a day out from the missus
Lennylenny

Post by Lennylenny »

Disclaimer. I am not one of those
Spike

Post by Spike »

Lennylenny wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:47 pm It’s not West Ham v millwall in the late seventies , im more scared of not getting home on time than any Maidstone youf 😂. Nobody cares in non league , you get beat , you drink some more, you shake hands , u laugh at how shit u were, segregation is for those who watch shit football at 299 bar a ticket. U will always get a knob or two but most fans just use it as a day out from the missus
Am I missing something Lenny? What is this in response to?

... and your "nobody cares in non league football" comment is a strange thing to say. All the non league fans I know care at least as much if not more. It's life and death to some of us.
Rixsto

Post by Rixsto »

Got mine and my mates tickets today as well, never been to the Gallagher before, do they let us swap ends at half time or will be will stuck in one stand the whole time? Cheers gents COYD!
Top Cat

Post by Top Cat »

Is there a coach running before I book my ticket ?
MINTY

Post by MINTY »

Rixsto wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:03 pm Got mine and my mates tickets today as well, never been to the Gallagher before, do they let us swap ends at half time or will be will stuck in one stand the whole time? Cheers gents COYD!

We'll probably be stuck in one end the whole game. Darts played there a couple of seasons ago in the Trophy and we weren't allowed to move around.
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

I am there will be but if not i will take u .
Top Cat

Post by Top Cat »

KSTDART wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:53 pm I am there will be but if not i will take u .
Just booked the coach mate ,thanks anyway really kind of you .
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Very good the way everyone helped share the info on how to get tickets for this game, the forum can really help with this sort of thing as the club has never really got this right.

Also just a reminder that if you are looking for any club related info etc, on this forums "Board Index" page go to:-

"First Team, Social Events and Away Travel"

then:-

"Dartford FC Links"

and you will find all the links to the official and unofficial sites, very useful to have everything in one place.
The Futures White

MINTY wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:40 pm
Rixsto wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:03 pm Got mine and my mates tickets today as well, never been to the Gallagher before, do they let us swap ends at half time or will be will stuck in one stand the whole time? Cheers gents COYD!

We'll probably be stuck in one end the whole game. Darts played there a couple of seasons ago in the Trophy and we weren't allowed to move around.
I think Maidstone's matches have all been segregated for a couple of years since Weymouth fans caused a bit of trouble on the opening day of the 2019 season.
The Futures White

The Futures White wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:24 pm
MINTY wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:40 pm

I think Maidstone's matches have all been segregated for a couple of years now since Weymouth fans caused a bit of trouble on the opening day of the 2019 season.
Rixsto

Post by Rixsto »

Ah ok thanks gents, looking forward too it.
Jonty

Post by Jonty »

Just got two tickets for me and my son, there are still 299 remaining tickets. Were we allocated 500 in total or was the 500 for adults. All very bizarre as the numbers just don't add up.

Adult, AWAY Fans, Ground Only
161 REMAININGSales end on 2 Oct 2021

Concession, AWAY Fans, Ground Only
40 REMAININGSales end on 2 Oct 2021

48 REMAININGSales end on 2 Oct 2021
11-16 years

50 REMAININGSales end on 2 Oct 2021
10 and under
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Ticket bought - 160 Adult left.
dartLion

Post by dartLion »

KSTDART wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:46 am We have been given 500 tickets , half have gone already

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/maidston ... 6135525097
Thank you KST for this alert, and thank you Rick for ensuring this forum continues. Without it, me not being a tweeter or facebook user, I doubt I would be going to the Gallagher stadium next Saturday week. A fine example of the benefit of a fans forum.
DA1

Post by DA1 »

📣*Updated announcement*📣

Tickets MUST be purchased in advance for next Saturdays FA Cup game away at Maidstone.

Tickets WON’T be available on the day.

Remaining tickets:
138 - Adults
34 - Concession
47 - Youth
46 - Junior

Ticket link - https://t.co/fCitco7qRI 🎟
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

They used to put us in a corner as if we were naughty boys/girls. But last few times they gave us the stand behind the goal.
I'd like to think it's going to be an entertaining game but we may cancel them out and make it one sided :D
I'm sure the atmosphere will be pretty good especially our end. I've invited the wife's son along for his first taste of non-league. I'm hoping he's going to take me back home after, seeing as he said he'll take me to the game. :D