No votes
Emmanuel Sonupe (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 42

rick
Site Admin

Re: Maidstone v Dartford FA Cup 3rd Qualifying - Sat 2 Oct 2021. Kick off 15:00

Post by rick »

The 5th Searcher wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:15 pm A disgraceful tackle from the Stones player on Michael Kedman near the end of the game which could’ve seriously injured him, he fully deserved his red card.
There was no mention that Kedman came on, on the DFC twitter feed. If he did that means the poll I put up is wrong. :?

I thought it was:
Team: King, Wynter, Meade, Essam, Bonner, Leonard, Husin, Murtagh, Porter, Allen, Azeez
Subs used: Roberts, Vint, Sonupe
Bench warmers: Jebb, Kedman, Wilks, Dalling
Lennylenny

Post by Lennylenny »

Big club Maidstone, what a joke. Worse thing about this club is how they cause trouble by their stewards and control room just waiting for trouble when thier isn’t any.They not big enough to require all the security even against a local rival. The last time I’ve seen so many youths together was when I saw a blazing squad video , we were all over fourty , they were all under fourteen! Great result put the plastic fans in a plastic pitch in there place.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Just got in and logged on

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Rixsto

Post by Rixsto »

Just got home myself, Great game shame about the 12 year olds throwing coins and sweets but I suppose that's what happens when the segregation is a 2 meter gap coverd by a cloth.

Enjoy this result and will be looking out for the next round announcement Monday I believe it is. COYD!!!
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Get In , a other Kent side put in their place . Our support was fantastic today unlike the scummy home support throwing bottles and coins through out the match .

As for the game we beat them with ease and King between the sticks hardly have a save to make .

Managed to get the gaols albeit from a distance . Not bad considering its on a phone.

https://youtu.be/UNdQwMmE18o

https://youtu.be/QBpQAhhsI1Y

https://youtu.be/8eRM8pbZXkY
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Well done Kev, i enjoyed watching those goals again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

Report:
https://www.kentonline.co.uk/maidstone/ ... rd-254983/

"Maidstone had Joan Luque sent off in added time for a challenge on Emmanuel Sonupe" - which clears up my question on page 12.
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

If you want to top the day off with a laugh have a look at their forum . Apparently there was nothing between the two teams and it was not a red card 🤣🤣🤣
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Nice to see lots of smiling faces after the drubbing we gave them. Played the conditions better apart from the fact Stones didn't have one decent player on the pitch. we simply did a job on them. Jernade Meade not afraid of the big guys went in for everything. Good performances all round. But for me Luke Allen was immense, loped about the pitch like he owned it. Brilliant performance.
Best part for me was that the stand was half empty with 15 minutes left on the clock. :D :D
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

rick wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:23 pm
The 5th Searcher wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:15 pm A disgraceful tackle from the Stones player on Michael Kedman near the end of the game which could’ve seriously injured him, he fully deserved his red card.
There was no mention that Kedman came on, on the DFC twitter feed. If he did that means the poll I put up is wrong. :?

I thought it was:
Team: King, Wynter, Meade, Essam, Bonner, Leonard, Husin, Murtagh, Porter, Allen, Azeez
Subs used: Roberts, Vint, Sonupe
Bench warmers: Jebb, Kedman, Wilks, Dalling
It could’ve been my mistake then and it was Sonupe as I’ve never actually seen him yet, I thought it was Kedman but very likely my mistake.

It was my mistake as confirmed above in the press report.
Last edited by The 5th Searcher on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Steve Kings post match Radio Kent interview, starts at 33:40:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09vxthg
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

The 5th Searcher wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:36 pm It could’ve been my mistake then and it was Sonupe as I’ve never actually seen him yet, I thought it was Kedman but very likely my mistake.
All good. I wasn't even there LOL. I just rely on supporter info to keep my website up to date & if I got the poll wrong, I would have had to reset it back to 0.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Steve Kings DFCTV post match interview (starts after 24 secs):-

https://twitter.com/dartfordfc/status/1 ... 04768?s=08
Lennylenny

Post by Lennylenny »

There support should be sponsored by clearasil , last time I saw that many spots was on mr blobby. U could tell they were kids when they throw 2 p coins as they needed their pound coins for a energy drink on way home.When all local pubs took more money in one day than they do in a week , u know Dartford been in town
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

KSTDART wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:27 pm If you want to top the day off with a laugh have a look at their forum . Apparently there was nothing between the two teams and it was not a red card 🤣🤣🤣
I thought the same Kev, it’s a very funny read and shows just how deluded their fans really are.
They claim the Genco stand that we was in is the better stand as well rather than the Town End stand.
That stand is absolute shit and a complete waste of time having a roof as it’s doesn’t do anything. They must have been dry at the town end.
Lennylenny

Post by Lennylenny »

There support should be sponsored by clearasil , last time I saw that many spots was on mr blobby. U could tell they were kids when they throw 2 p coins as they needed their pound coins for a energy drink on way home.When all local pubs took more money in one day than they do in a week , u know Dartford been in town
Dart Mark

Post by Dart Mark »

What a statement! Come on you Darts! Murtagh man of the match for me! Goes about his business very efficiently. Could easily have been any from 11 but thought he was immense.

As for the fans throwing objects. From my position it was both the home and away fans. Don't know why they segregate the fans as it gets the virgins excited

On to the next victims
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

Grassbank wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:01 pm Radio Kent closed their coverage by stating that, 'the gulf between the top two clubs in the league is huge and that Maidstone have a lot of catching up to do'. Music to my ears.

Top marks to the team today for what sounded like a professional demolition of our favourite opponents. I shall enjoy a celebration this evening.

Hoping for a kinder draw in the next round and the chance to finally put a league club to the sword in round one to give this squad the greater recognition that I believe they deserve.
This!!
Top Cat

Post by Top Cat »

“I don't understand the mildness of the above comments - we were shit and lucky to get away with just 3-0. The answer to my question of a few days ago - "are Dartford really that good?", is, unfortunately, a resounding "yes .

Quote from a Stones Fan .

At least some stones fans see it how it actually was , a masterclass on how to play football in ghastly conditions .
First 20 minutes it was the weather that was beating both teams , then the Darts got to grips better than Stones and started to knock it around ,and deserved to go in at HT a goal to the good with a stunner from N H . Second half I thought we just outplayed them and within 5 minutes we doubled our lead through Danny Leonards Cooley taken goal , and the game was effectively over because I couldn’t see them getting back into it; not with our defence in the mood they were today ? Those lads could of plugged the Titanic , they were that good . I know it’s early days , but this team are something special and here’s hoping for a decent draw on Monday . MOTM ?? Just gets harder every week to choose ! Went for Conner Essam, only because I thought this was he’s best performance so far this season , Solid .