Luke Allen (Sub)
No votes
Obi Onyeagwara (Sub)
6%

Total votes: 17

Nin

Re: Weymouth v Dartford Sat 4 Mar 2023

Post by Nin »

JCJ wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:03 pm I feel we need to get a striker in as I cannot see where our goals are going to come from
BAWArmy will put his name down as he can play better then Ronaldo. He just needs to find Princes Park first as he's never been there.
Nin

Post by Nin »

Disco Stu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:34 pm
Nin wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:17 am
Disco Stu wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:37 pm

Also available with all the previous previews here...https://puredfc.co.uk/ and you can access links to most other Dartford FC based websites/pages
have to excuse my ignorance. the official site and this other site have the same preview word for word.
the official site doesnt say who writes them, the other site does - someone called stuart - is that you?
so if stuart/you write them how come they appear on the official site first by a day or more?
maybe the club demands they are published on their site before the other one. dont know.
the look of the preview looks much better on the one though. if you are stuart thanks for them.
You’re spot on. I write them and send them to our website designer and once they go on the official website then I can publish on this one.Sometimes I might go a bit late with adding to PureDFC because of work and family commitments. Sometimes you might see a slight difference in content because I can update the preview on this site, which comes in handy if we make a signing late in the week.
Thank You for the insight and thank you for writing them. i wont post the link on the official site again. the official site is rubbish anyway.
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

Nin wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:16 pm
JCJ wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:03 pm I feel we need to get a striker in as I cannot see where our goals are going to come from
BAWArmy will put his name down as he can play better then Ronaldo. He just needs to find Princes Park first as he's never been there.
😂
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

Not surprised after last week's shambles.
Like a lot of others are saying ..
WHERE ARE THE GOALS COMING FROM???
Very disappointing but not unexpected because we haven't been at the races for a while now.
DartfordHero

Post by DartfordHero »

Why can we all see we need a striker and yet we earlier got a defender who is injured and hasn’t been seen since. We got a right back from AFC Wimbledon too. As soon as Charlie got injured he should have been straight out to find someone
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

I find this all very disappointing. We seemed to have peaked at Christmas. After Dowse gave us all the best Christmas for years, I don't know what he can make of the latest debacle or what his excuse can be for today's effort (or lack of).
He's bought three signings in that have made no impact at all, one's a lame duck and the other two are still back in the paddock.
Having said all that the other chasing teams do not seem to have a clue about catching us. The worrying thing is we still have 11 games to play, plenty of time to still throw it all away. No matter where we finish up whether it be 2nd or 7th, we hardly look promotion candidates.
We don't need the arschloch to tell us what's happening in front of our noses. And we've only got Farnborough next week, one of the teams that won today. :?
Never mind it is what it is.
COYD's
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

I hope Dowse [or his team] do NOT do a post match interview as IT will be the "same old , same old " and I am getting fed up listening to it , I'd rather he said f... all and quietly solved what is becoming a problem , history suggests that the form teams going into the play offs are the teams that do well , certainly NOT the teams that got most of their points earlier in the season and hanging on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

Att: 902
Hitchin Dart79

Post by Hitchin Dart79 »

I think we need to be honest apart from ebbsfleet nobody else at the moment deserves to go up out of this league!
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

Still got time to be the inform team when play offs come along
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

The Duke wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:49 pm I hope Dowse [or his team] do NOT do a post match interview as IT will be the "same old , same old " and I am getting fed up listening to it , I'd rather he said f... all and quietly solved what is becoming a problem , history suggests that the form teams going into the play offs are the teams that do well , certainly NOT the teams that got most of their points earlier in the season and hanging on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I disagree with this. One thing that annoyed me about last season was King ducking from interviews when we lost.

Would much rather managers do interviews when they win and lose, Dowse so far this season has been pretty honest in his interviews so hope that doesn't change just because we're not at our best
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

You just keep listening then Mark its a free world , I want to see something that will return us to our pre christmas form !!!!!!!!!!
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

rambo

Post by rambo »

Marvin Hershall ?
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Very good interview in my opinion. Can tell Dowse feels like he has been let down today and not much else he can say to be honest. I didn't travel but hopefully the fans that did appreciate that interview and the apology he gave to them.

Sounds like we're close to getting a striker in and should've had one for today.

Just hope the players respond on Tuesday
Nin

Post by Nin »

Mark Sweet wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:41 pm I didn't travel but hopefully the fans that did appreciate that interview and the apology he gave to them.
neither did Victor Meldrew:
BAWArmy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:38 pm Commentary says keeper should've done better.
KentC

Post by KentC »

Mark Sweet wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:09 pm
The Duke wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:49 pm I hope Dowse [or his team] do NOT do a post match interview as IT will be the "same old , same old " and I am getting fed up listening to it , I'd rather he said f... all and quietly solved what is becoming a problem , history suggests that the form teams going into the play offs are the teams that do well , certainly NOT the teams that got most of their points earlier in the season and hanging on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I disagree with this. One thing that annoyed me about last season was King ducking from interviews when we lost.

Would much rather managers do interviews when they win and lose, Dowse so far this season has been pretty honest in his interviews so hope that doesn't change just because we're not at our best

I see Dukes point. Each to their own but personally it’s getting a bit much same old. I think Dowse is right to do the interview as his role requires but people don’t have to like it and I I can see why they wouldn’t.
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Nin wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:02 pm
Mark Sweet wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:41 pm I didn't travel but hopefully the fans that did appreciate that interview and the apology he gave to them.
BAWArmy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:38 pm Commentary says keeper should've done better.
What? I've never gone to away games.

As for that account I ignore everything he posts. As others have said he's clearly not a true fan and no point biting to his needless comments.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Mark Sweet wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:22 pm

As for that account I ignore everything he posts. As others have said he's clearly not a true fan and no point biting to his needless comments.
I think Nin was talking about silly bollocks not you mark.
🤣
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

BRASSNECK wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:48 pm
Mark Sweet wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:22 pm

I think Nin was talking about silly bollocks not you mark.
🤣
That's alright then!!! Thought he was having a pop at me for not travelling

Sorry Nin!