Keiran Murtagh (Sub)
No votes
Jack Smith (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 29

PeteSamson

Re: Dartford v Taunton Town - Thu 13 April 2023

Post by PeteSamson »

Well done Patrick for sponsoring last nights game. Just a pity you didn't get to see three points at the end, and no doubt you will be getting some stick back in Taunton. Didn't realise it was 8 years since your last visit to PP. You deserved better after that trip. No doubt Covid has added some of those years to your absence too, as it has me.

Very true, but Tom did not seem overly pleased when picking up the MoM award in that photo.

Enjoyed our recent chat and sorry I couldn't join you in the Champions Bar. Maybe catch up one day passing through Taunton.

COYD
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Just to clarify Tony, I was trying to post an answer to your post when up popped Mark's post. ( don't take a fence). So I read Mark's and then responded to his as well as yours. My fault, it just amazed me that the mention of Dowse being replaced was actually doing the rounds. :o
Dave T

Post by Dave T »

KentC wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:00 pm
Dave T wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:11 pm
KentC wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:41 pm

You’re very sad

You were incorrect because We is wrong.
Didn’t really you’re a thick dumbass too
Dumbass, eh? To be honest Kentc, you're not acting particularly intelligently yourself.

I'm not sure what's the more childish; his predictable "wind up" posts whenever we fail to win, or you taking the bait and responding to him every single time 🙄

Firstly I don’t respond to him every single time.

Secondly what the f*** does it have to do with you.
Why are you getting involved with me over something you’re not involved in.
This was nothing to do with you and tbh if you wanna discuss this further you just let me know.
Not sure who the hell you think you are calling me out on something you’re not involved with.
If you want to discuss this further in person you let me know and I will put you straight in a few things.

to the forum I appreciate I’ve probably overstepped a mark here so I’m coming off for a while and I apologise for any offence.

As for you Dave you come and see me and we’ll discuss you getting involved in something that nothing to do with you and I will put you straight.
Just PM me and well sort it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: