Pierre Fonkeu (Sub)
No votes
Davide Rodari (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 39

ozymandias

Re: Dartford v Tonbridge Angels Sat 15 Oct 2022

Post by ozymandias »

Their number 11 whinged at everything and stayed on the ground hoping for the ref to blow after an excellent well timed tackle by Jordan. A tackle that if Jordan had got it wrong, could have seen him sent off, such was the quality of the refereeing.
Looking at the highlights saw Joe making two excellent saves against a rampant away team.
Having said that Wagstaff looked quite good in an ordinary Tonbridge side.
COYD's
Trevor B

Post by Trevor B »

As others are suggesting and I totally agree this was our best performance with the players giving their all and we got a deserved win .
The referee was again inept as we have had in several other games and not up to scratch but at least his error gained us the corner for the first goal.
For me and the sponsors agreed awarding Samir M.O.M. was a good choice but others came close on a day when all the players gave their all closing down and putting pressure on Tonbridge for most of the game.
What a penalty miss to. :lol:
Last edited by Trevor B on Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JW Dart

Post by JW Dart »

A decent performance, marred yet again by another card-happy referee spoiling the game, and being fooled by play acting opposition. Happy for Samir, getting some revenge for the ludicrous yellow card.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Grassbank

Post by Grassbank »

Tough match against difficult opponents. Very pleased with the performance right across the park.

If Tonbridge spent as much effort on their football as they do in harassing the referee, they may win a few more matches and a little more respect.
Tony H

Post by Tony H »

We are starting to look a cohesive unit and a team capable of challenging the top two. Early days yet though with some big games to come, but looking good!

Poor refereeing performance yes, but not necessarily his problem but the FA’s who are promoting referees up the system too soon!

Media team - hats off to them, doing a superb job 👏👏.

As for MOM,hard to look beyond Samir (he’s wasted out wide - think I’ve said that before!) but another good game by Jack, Charlie a handful (and had he scored would have got my vote), Jordan looking really good in CM and James looked solid between the sticks. Samir gets my vote.