Dartford Players of The Past

Moderator: Gary C

Lars Resort

Re: Dartford Players of The Past

Post by Lars Resort »

Even the NLP reporter for Farnborough is making waves for Funmaya. Tony has really made a good signing in the lad.
' The one bright spark for the spectator in the first half was new Dartford signing who played with chalk on his boots on the right wing, always eager for the ball '.
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

That should read Fumnaya. Sorry fella, I'll get your name right before the end of the season.
Skip

Post by Skip »

Micky Shinn has moved on from his position as manager at Newmarket Town https://x.com/newmarkettownfc/status/17 ... LBMlmnRM1g
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

I see that Semi Ajayi was in the Nigerian team which beat South Africa on penalties after a 1-1 draw to reach the final of the African Nations Cup. Congratulations!!
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Richard Chin signs for Bath on loan.
The Futures White

Post by The Futures White »

Mark Sweet wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:48 am Richard Chin signs for Bath on loan.
Very disappointing news.....
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

Talk about kick you when you are down.
ArtTheDart

Post by ArtTheDart »

Archie Woods has been released by West Ham and doesn’t currently have a club https://www.whufc.com/news/young-hammers-depart
ArtTheDart

Post by ArtTheDart »

Moussa Diarra has been loaned out to Eastbourne borough https://www.barnetfc.com/moussa-diarra- ... ne-borough
Taunton Dart

Post by Taunton Dart »

ArtTheDart wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:55 pm Archie Woods has been released by West Ham and doesn’t currently have a club https://www.whufc.com/news/young-hammers-depart
With TB in charge Archie would be a great signing as Tony would play to his strengths
Taunton Dart

Post by Taunton Dart »

ArtTheDart wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:57 pm Moussa Diarra has been loaned out to Eastbourne borough https://www.barnetfc.com/moussa-diarra- ... ne-borough
That's old news from 12th January
The Futures White

Post by The Futures White »

Mitchell Beeney between the sticks for Chatham at Lewes and Marvin Hershel on the bench for Phoenix Sports at Lancing.
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

Judus Chinn scores Bath’s 2nd goal today.
Dart of Herts

Post by Dart of Herts »

The 5th Searcher wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:47 pm Judus Chinn scores Bath’s 2nd goal today.
I'm happy for him. Charlton have a responsibility for his development and he wasn't going to grow as a player by having a team heavily rely on his individual skill, especially with AD's tactics. It's disappointing that he didn't come back to play under TB but I'm not going to pretend that as a young professional on loan he owed us any loyalty. He played well for us and that's good enough for me.
The 5th Searcher

Dart of Herts wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm
The 5th Searcher wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:47 pm Judus Chinn scores Bath’s 2nd goal today.
I'm happy for him. Charlton have a responsibility for his development and he wasn't going to grow as a player by having a team heavily rely on his individual skill, especially with AD's tactics. It's disappointing that he didn't come back to play under TB but I'm not going to pretend that as a young professional on loan he owed us any loyalty. He played well for us and that's good enough for me.
If you’ve agreed to something then you don’t pull out of it at the very last minute, the day you are supposed to come back have Charlton phone to say your signing for Bath instead.
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

My understanding is that Charlton were a bit embarrassed by it as they agreed the player agreed but the Agent had other ideas,

Hopefully Chinny will learn something from it.
The 5th Searcher

JCJ wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:39 pm My understanding is that Charlton were a bit embarrassed by it as they agreed the player agreed but the Agent had other ideas,

Hopefully Chinny will learn something from it.
From what I had heard I think even the agent had agreed to it and then almost last minute said that Farnborough had come in for him but Chinn didn’t want to go there so Bath came in and the agent agreed to them.
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

I see Chinn was subbed early in Bath's game last night with a hamstring injury,

A little injury prone I think
Taunton Dart

Post by Taunton Dart »

JCJ wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:14 pm I see Chinn was subbed early in Bath's game last night with a hamstring injury,

A little injury prone I think
Might be an age thing - pushing a young body to hard?
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Its a stress related injury , he is missing his mum tucking him up in bed , wimp !!!!!!!!!!!!!