Dartford Players of The Past

Moderator: Gary C

The 5th Searcher

Re: Dartford Players of The Past

Post by The 5th Searcher »

I see Noor Husin scored Southends 2nd goal today, he’s been out of the side lately.

Danny Roberts scored Hungerfords goal today in a match that saw 4 red cards (2 a piece) against Dulwich. George Porter getting a straight red on 90 mins to put Dulwich down to 9.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

The 5th Searcher wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:54 pm I see Noor Husin scored Southends 2nd goal today, he’s been out of the side lately.

Danny Roberts scored Hungerfords goal today in a match that saw 4 red cards (2 a piece) against Dulwich. George Porter getting a straight red on 90 mins to put Dulwich down to 9.
Husin 1 goal in 30 games not a great return also a bit injury prone.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Not a player but looks like our ex manager is going bottle it again in the hardest of hardest league.🤣🤣🤣🎣
The Futures White

Post by The Futures White »

Jamie Coyle has resigned as first team manager of Ramsgate.
tommytollbooth

Post by tommytollbooth »

Ryan Hayes and Andy Pugh do the business for Phoenix Sports to get them promotion into the Isthmian League with a victory over local rivals VCD in the Play-offs. Haysie scored a last minute penalty to win the game 1-0.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Looks like our ex manager didn't bottle it after all Dean. It'll look a right bastard if Gloucester go up and we didn't. :shock: :D
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

ozymandias wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:24 am Looks like our ex manager didn't bottle it after all Dean. It'll look a right bastard if Gloucester go up and we didn't. :shock: :D
Still time to bottle it,his play off record is worse than Ebbsfleets.🤣🎣🎣🎣🤡🤡
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

ozymandias wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:24 am Looks like our ex manager didn't bottle it after all Dean. It'll look a right bastard if Gloucester go up and we didn't. :shock: :D
King has left Gloucester they have gone back to being part time and the budget has been slashed.
The Futures White

Post by The Futures White »

Elliot Romain (Ebbsfleet), Rob Howard (Welling), Craig Braham-Barrett (Tonbridge) and Alfie Cue (Cheshunt) have been released by their respective clubs.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

The Futures White wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:10 pm Elliot Romain (Ebbsfleet), Rob Howard (Welling), Craig Braham-Barrett (Tonbridge) and Alfie Cue (Cheshunt) have been released by their respective clubs.
Add Ade Azeez (Welling) to that list
DartfordHero

Post by DartfordHero »

Pedro wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:02 pm
The Futures White wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:10 pm Elliot Romain (Ebbsfleet), Rob Howard (Welling), Craig Braham-Barrett (Tonbridge) and Alfie Cue (Cheshunt) have been released by their respective clubs.
Add Ade Azeez (Welling) to that list
Ade has signed for Bill and Ricky
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Coyle to E&B
Nin

Post by Nin »

on the welling forum it says that "dan wilkes" left Dartford 3 days ago. I assume they mean wilks, as we have no player called wilkes.
i cant see any official statement. i can see his tweet, so maybe they have guessed from that?

Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Nothing official regarding any of our players yet, I'm hoping we get some news over the next few days mainly that will be retaining certain key players.

I would love Dan to stay, I think he's the best keeper in the league but I just can't see it happening after the keeper situation this season. The last paragraph of that statement does indicate he will be moving on.
Trevor B

Post by Trevor B »

Mark Sweet says
I would love Dan to stay, I think he's the best keeper in the league but I just can't see it happening after the keeper situation this season.
My sentiments exactly Mark I'm so disappointed he wasn't first choice for the latter part of the season and not sure why he was dropped given he had made so few mistakes and not even making the subs bench I suspect perhaps a falling out with the manager so unlikely that he would be offered a place for next season
Trevor B

Post by Trevor B »

Trevor B wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 5:40 pm Mark Sweet says
I would love Dan to stay I think he's the best keeper in the league but I just can't see it happening after the keeper situation this season
My sentiments exactly Mark I'm so disappointed he wasn't first choice for the latter part of the season and not sure why he was dropped given he had made so few mistakes and not even making the subs bench I suspect perhaps a falling out with the manager so unlikely that he would be offered a place for next season
Trevor B

Post by Trevor B »

Sorry duplicated the post
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Just delete the 2nd one!!
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

From his 1stBillericay interview Ade Azeeze says the attraction of signing for mid table Billericay was playing for the Gaffer and there potential to be a National League Club , who the f,,, is he trying to kid its ALL about the pay packet , hope Billericay get their reward in goals from him before Christmas as he goes AWOL from 1st January , over rated poser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

Wilksy would be the first on my retention list. But I think we’ve said goodbye to him. He ain’t gonna stay after the way he has been treated. He deserves much better imho. Very sad.