𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘

The 5th Searcher

Re: 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘

Post by The 5th Searcher »

I must admit I hadn’t seen any new fixture date for the home match Vs Welling either 🤷‍♂️.
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

The 5th Searcher wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:10 pm I must admit I hadn’t seen any new fixture date for the home match Vs Welling either 🤷‍♂️.
Weren’t you at the karaoke? 😝
The 5th Searcher

Sleightly Deceptive wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:26 pm
The 5th Searcher wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:10 pm I must admit I hadn’t seen any new fixture date for the home match Vs Welling either 🤷‍♂️.
Weren’t you at the karaoke? 😝
No I must have missed the invite for that one 🤣
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Matt was announced on Dartford FCTwitter on September 22nd
The 5th Searcher

The Duke wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:35 am Matt was announced on Dartford FCTwitter on September 22nd
I only look on Twitter on the odd occasion.
That’s the problem with the club mainly using Twitter to get info out to its fans, there’s a hell of a lot that don’t use Twitter or even Facebook for that matter.
The clubs official & unofficial websites is where the details should be released first.
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

I'm with you on that Matt. I'm not a Twitter user either. So many forms of communication seem to be available nowadays that it's all getting very confusing. But yes, the club website should be the first source of all information.

I had the opportunity today to attend the Liverpool v Man Utd Legends charity match when my niece from London was unable to travel up due to a family illness.

Her husband was able to transfer her ticket to my phone so you can't even attend the club games unless you own a smart phone because the ticket is scanned from your phone at the turnstile. and once inside it is totally cashless.

Thankfully, there is non league football!!
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

As a Burner Phone professional [?] texts and the odd phone call only I am NOT a twitter regular but I am clicked on to DartfordFCTwitter which gives me all the news I want about DFC so I feel sure that Mobile Phone Professionals could easily do the same rather than praying [ hasnt changed in years ] for info on the Club site
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

I take it that the club has taken no stance on Energy prices to bring Kick-offs forward during the Winter months to save on costs?
Just a question really. :geek:
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

But if they done that, by the time we got home we would have to put our lights & heating on!!
Taunton Dart

Post by Taunton Dart »

ozymandias wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:58 pm I take it that the club has taken no stance on Energy prices to bring Kick-offs forward during the Winter months to save on costs?
Just a question really. :geek:
Takes me back to the 70's and the Miners' Strike, the 3 day week and football kicking off at 2pm!
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

So what are you saying M1? Surely by then we'd be going home to a hot water bottle, extra blankets a torch and a pack of cards for entertainment. Provided we can afford the batteries. :o