Sam Odaudu (Sub)
No votes
Dan Roberts (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 20

Skip

Re: Hemel Hempstead Town v Dartford Mon 29 Aug 2022

Post by Skip »

Delighted that Samir scored those two absolute pearlers. The first was really well worked with Stath and Pierre involved and that sublime curling chip over the keeper. Yep, it was a scrappy first half but scoring early in the second allowed us to manage the game without too many issues especially after that beauty of a free kick extended our lead. And it looks like we have a few contenders for free kick duties now with Samir, Luke C and Kris all showing they have a keen eye.

Still early days in the league campaign. There’s no doubt we need to strengthen to ensure a serious challenge at the top end. Full time Ebbsfleet look like they have the league sewn up already but a few people thought that about us after our high speed start last year then Maidstone came from mid table to win it…
Skip (now residing in Suffolk)
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Dave T

Post by Dave T »

PeteSamson wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:05 am One of the highlights for me this season has been the commentaries. I'm not sure of any changes during the close season, but seems like a new commentator, or if the same person, then there has been a big jump forward. The commentary keeps up with all the action throughout the match and I can certainly pick up all the vibes of the match, which was not always the case previously, when there were long periods of silence. I saw a credit on one of the match highlights naming Will Bass, but don't know whether that was a credit for the commentary, the filming, or both. Anyway, a great improvement, and many thanks, cos it almost makes me feel I am at the matches themselves, experiencing the highs and the lows of matches.
I agree Pete; the same goes for the guy (and girl) who does the post match interviews too. I'm not sure if it's the same person who does the commentaries, but they really are a marked improvement and sound much more professional.

Perhaps Martin Tyler has been coaching them too? 😉😉