Geoff Ashburn Clubman of the year

DFCTALK

Geoff Ashburn Clubman of the year

Post by DFCTALK »

To all the fans. At any club we are reliant on people behind the scenes, completing hard work, beyond the call of duty and therefore losing countless hours of family time. But its even more amazing when people do that voluntarily. Geoff was awarded the clubman of the year last Thursday, and it is with huge praise that i write to say thank you Geoff, and I am taking it on my shoulders to say that on behalf of everyone and every fan.
Geoff thank you buddy, a true Dart.
P.s. St Albans first game coach is well and truly forgiven. 😆 and if ive spelt your name incorrectly sorry young lad
PeteSamson

Re: Geoff Ashburn Clubman of the year

Post by PeteSamson »

Congratulations Geoff, and very well deserved too!

I've not been able to get down to PP for quite a while now, but whenever I did in more recent times, Geoff has been there working his socks off behind the scenes, along with many others too. We are very fortunate to have such people involved with the club.

COYD
DFCTALK

Re: Geoff Ashburn Clubman of the year

Post by DFCTALK »

PeteSamson wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 11:41 am Congratulations Geoff, and very well deserved too!

I've not been able to get down to PP for quite a while now, but whenever I did in more recent times, Geoff has been there working his socks off behind the scenes, along with many others too. We are very fortunate to have such people involved with the club.

COYD
Hear Hear