Danny Leonard (Sub)
No votes
Jordan Greenidge (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 28

BRASSNECK

Re: Eastbourne v Dartford Sat 7 May 2022

Post by BRASSNECK »

BAWArmy wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:08 pm So we play Thursday against Chippenham then Saturday against Ebbsfleet, assuming we win.

Going to be extremely tough.
Sunday for us Dartford fans.
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

BAWArmy wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:08 pm So we play Thursday against Chippenham then Saturday against Ebbsfleet, assuming we win.

No we play Thursday against Chippenham and then Sunday against Ebbsfleet if we win.
Eagle88

Post by Eagle88 »

After todays result I expect to see Monday's side out on Thursday So I won't expect too much. But I do Have Hope.
BAWArmy

Post by BAWArmy »

The 5th Searcher wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:13 pm

No we play Thursday against Chippenham and then Sunday against Ebbsfleet if we win.
apologies misread the dates.

Still will be tough, I'd like to see us stick with this team on Thursday but know the chances of that are very slim indeed.
Harry

Post by Harry »

Fantastic result today, well done DFC.

All focus on Thursday' game, one game at a time ! Looking forward to it.
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

Incredible stuff, and the radio commentary was about the most enjoyable one I have listened to this season. Thank you Clare for the link. It did seem Eastbourne had their chances too, so I've no idea what the score might have been had both teams put away all their chances!!

Just hope we have some goals left in the locker, and to not do a Braintree on Thursday. The team must be close to picking itself v Chippenham.
Well played Darts. Still plenty of work to be done.

COYD
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Bloody hell, I thought Radio Kent were bad, Azeez scoring and the times that twat said we were playing Eastleigh today. But Parky, you really ought to take more water on board :D
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Eagle88 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:19 pm After todays result I expect to see Monday's side out on Thursday So I won't expect too much. But I do Have Hope.
Eagle, you didn't even know we'd qualified for the play offs well over a month ago and I can't remember the last time i saw you at a game so I'm surprised you know we're playing Thursday.

In any case, why would a Greenwich Borough supporter care........
Last edited by Park Life on Sun May 08, 2022 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Actually, I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get 8.
Eagle88

Post by Eagle88 »

Steve I did know we had qualified, the post was Tongue in cheek..... I have not been to any games since the start of the season.
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

Fantastic performance and great to see Danny back and playing so well. Midfield 3 were excellent as were front 3...Kalvin just gets the nod for mom over Danny. Same team next Thursday please unless Kieran is fit..
If we can get through a tough game against Chippenham I fancy us strongly at Ebbsfleet.
COYD
KentC.

Post by KentC. »

We can do this. We can beat them both. Ebsfleet will be tough they pass the ball well but they pass it to death. Tough game at fleet but we can absolutely do it with our strongest team and I’d feel confident. Of course Chippenham will have a lot to say about this.
Spike

Post by Spike »

Eagle88 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 6:02 pm Steve I did know we had qualified, the post was Tongue in cheek..... I have not been to any games since the start of the season.
Sorry Eagle. Nobody's going to buy that. You'd already made the claim that we wouldn't qualify a month or so back when it was already a virtual certainty that we would.

Just own it.
Clare

Post by Clare »

PeteSamson wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:38 pm Incredible stuff, and the radio commentary was about the most enjoyable one I have listened to this season. Thank you Clare for the link. It did seem Eastbourne had their chances too, so I've no idea what the score might have been had both teams put away all their chances!!

Just hope we have some goals left in the locker, and to not do a Braintree on Thursday. The team must be close to picking itself v Chippenham.
Well played Darts. Still plenty of work to be done.

COYD
You’re welcome Pete 😀
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

So, Steve.

Chippenham at home.
Ebbsfleet away.
Dorking away. (Unless there’s a miracle and we might get Oxford or Eastbourne at home)

Pick a TEAM from the best of our last two away games. For heavens sake!

Rotate? And you can!
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

Undercover Elephant

Post by Undercover Elephant »

For me the best performance of the season, Dan Roberts MOTM for me, he was awesome today absolutely everywhere in the game.

For me that’s our starting lineup for Thursday night.

Just a shout out to Reece made some very good saves during the game to keep us in it.

See you all Thursday!
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

I went today and it was a pleasure to see a Darts side balanced across ALL of the pitch which no doubt contributed to a very good win
Great to see Danny Roberts get a start on wide left instead of that awful big gap that is usually apparent to most Dart fans and of course the opposition who have [ attacking wise] joyfully exposed us
The same side should start against Chippenham as surely 11 young [ Bonner played 2 in 3 days last week so he qualifies ] semi pro footballer can use the 6 days to recover and put in another performance like today , IF Kingy makes changes[ other than for injuries ] then he has lost the plot !!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL of the team were good today but Danny Roberts filled the role that Darren McQueen was so successful at and with his goal and assists and overall contribution make him my MOTM
Undercover Elephant

Post by Undercover Elephant »

The Duke wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:48 pm I went today and it was a pleasure to see a Darts side balanced across ALL of the pitch which no doubt contributed to a very good win
Great to see Danny Roberts get a start on wide left instead of that awful big gap that is usually apparent to most Dart fans and of course the opposition who have [ attacking wise] joyfully exposed us
The same side should start against Chippenham as surely 11 young [ Bonner played 2 in 3 days last week so he qualifies ] semi pro footballer can use the 6 days to recover and put in another performance like today , IF Kingy makes changes[ other than for injuries ] then he has lost the plot !!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL of the team were good today but Danny Roberts filled the role that Darren McQueen was so successful at and with his goal and assists and overall contribution make him my MOTM
Absolutely spot on with what you have said!
Kebabus

Post by Kebabus »

As great as scoring 7 away is, Ebbsfleet won so we have an extra game, 2 games in 4 days so I expect rotation.
Pleasurable weekend and just real happy I was present to see our team score 7!
Shout out to the fans who came in their hundreds, loud and proud.
So if nothing else, I have a hangover to get rid off and surely go into Thursday with confidence. Get behind this team lads, let's see where it all takes us.