Jordan Greenidge (Sub)
No votes
Olumide Durojaiye (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 28

The Duke

Re: Dartford v St Albans City Sat 23 Apr 2022

Post by The Duke »

Agree [ as I am sure so do many other Darts fans ] with Spike's post , I believe that Steve King has a great eye for talent but is far to impulsive for change at the 1st sign [in his opinion] of a blip and the revolving door policy does nothing for Player togetherness and subsequent results
Love them or hate them the two best teams in the NLS [ Maidstone and Dorking ] have had a nucleus of 23 players in their squad and generally pick their best 11 when possible and no one can doubt their players commitment and togetherness and results

Gilesey and I were recently talking to 2 Darts Legends who told us they would have hated to play in the revolving door scenario as they were part of a squad that were competitive with each other but got a fair crack of the whip and are still big friends even to this day , thats the biggest reason we were successful under Tony Burman !!!!

The safe thing to say is that we have got into the Play offs but really most of us thought that with the resources available that we would be in with a great shout of winning the NLS especially after the 1st 10 games !!!!!

Post by 180 »

Post by 180 »