Lost property

Clare

Lost property

Post by Clare »

Bit of a long shot but did anybody happen to pick up a tweed (FCUK), flat cap with a Dartford pin badge on? My father in law lost it at the Margate game last Tuesday.
Thanks
ozymandias

Re: Lost property

Post by ozymandias »

Clare, have you thought to contact Margate FC? If they've got it there I would gladly pick it up for you and bring it up to PP. :)
Clare

Post by Clare »

ozymandias wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:45 pm Clare, have you thought to contact Margate FC? If they've got it there I would gladly pick it up for you and bring it up to PP. :)
Hi, yes I emailed them this morning and they’re having a look! Will let you know. Thank you 😊
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

Clare wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:41 am Bit of a long shot but did anybody happen to pick up a tweed (FCUK), flat cap with a Dartford pin badge on? My father in law lost it at the Margate game last Tuesday.
Thanks
More chance of it coming back from the ground. If it was left on the coach, it will be at least the third KF hat casualty this season.
Clare

Post by Clare »

Nothing at Margate and not been found on the coach either! Never mind! Thanks for your offer though Ozy.