Ade Azeez (Sub)
No votes
Ody Alfa (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 22

KingKong

Re: Billericay v Dartford Fri 15 Apr 2022

Post by KingKong »

A really good performance all over the oitch.I can't think of anyone who had a bad game.Despite the couple of good saves from Dan 2-0 flattered Ricay who tried hard but were outclassed at times.Nearly gave mom to jake who was excellent but decided on Jordan Wynter an unsung hero who looked like he had never been away.
Must give a word for the food at this excellent ground...makes ours seem like roadkill.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

So you admit it B&W. Your posts come across negative. Your initial post get's people's backs up and the rest you spend being defensive. A bit like Hungerford FC. :shock:
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

ozymandias wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:42 am So you admit it B&W. Your posts come across negative. Your initial post get's people's backs up and the rest you spend being defensive. A bit like Hungerford FC. :shock:
UpTheDarts 🤪
Tony H

Post by Tony H »

KingKong wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:34 am A really good performance all over the oitch.I can't think of anyone who had a bad game.Despite the couple of good saves from Dan 2-0 flattered Ricay who tried hard but were outclassed at times.Nearly gave mom to jake who was excellent but decided on Jordan Wynter an unsung hero who looked like he had never been away.
Must give a word for the food at this excellent ground...makes ours seem like roadkill.
Wouldn’t necessarily agree with the “roadkill” jibe but the food at Ricay yesterday was excellent. Staff cheerful and service efficient. Excellent bar too and facilities all round good.

Didn’t go there just for a burger and a beer or two though. Comfortable win for us and we’ll-worth our three points.

I’ve given my MoM vote to Kieran Murtagh. Cannot believe certain fans slate him for being slow. The mans got bags of experience and can play. Just the sort of player we need at this stage of the season.

Oh, and finally, WE WILL BEAT MAIDSTONE on Monday. COYD.
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

KingKong

Post by KingKong »

Tony H wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:18 pm
KingKong wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:34 am A really good performance all over the oitch.I can't think of anyone who had a bad game.Despite the couple of good saves from Dan 2-0 flattered Ricay who tried hard but were outclassed at times.Nearly gave mom to jake who was excellent but decided on Jordan Wynter an unsung hero who looked like he had never been away.
Wouldn’t necessarily agree with the “roadkill” jibe but the food at Ricay yesterday was excellent. Staff cheerful and service efficient. Excellent bar too and facilities all round good.

Didn’t go there just for a burger and a beer or two though. Comfortable win for us and we’ll-worth our three points.

I’ve given my MoM vote to Kieran Murtagh. Cannot believe certain fans slate him for being slow. The mans got bags of experience and can play. Just the sort of player we need at this stage of the season.

Oh, and finally, WE WILL BEAT MAIDSTONE on Monday. COYD.
totally agree about kieran-absolute class.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

rick wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:07 pm
ozymandias wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:55 pm I'll have what Parky's drinking.
Me too :D Doubt it was Bud Light though! :lol:
OK gents i'll admit it i did make a right pigs ear of yesterdays posts :lol: :lol: Thanks for sorting that out Rick.
But i only had a couple pints of the very refreshing Bud Light so i can't blame that, i had trouble trying to see my phone screen in the blazing sun and once i'd posted the first post wrong the rest followed :lol: :lol:

As for the game, first half was even and a bit quiet but not sure what Steve said to the players at HT as we came out a completely different side with tempo and purpose to our play and ran out deserved winners. MOTM between Jack and Kieran for me with Kieran just edging it.

Ref had a poor game imo and missed a lot but thankfully it didn't affect the result.

I hope Billericay stay up as i enjoy going there, they are now back to being a decent club with a great stadium and gave us a warm welcome yesterday.

Few familiar faces in attendance catching a game, Adam Flanagan, Peter Taylor and the manager of our next opponents.
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

GordonRoadDart

Post by GordonRoadDart »

Greg Halford (came on as a sub for Riccay) is an ex-Premiership player and was capped for England at under-20 level:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Halford
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

A few people I've spoken to are not too keen on Kalvin, but I think he frightens defenders when he is running at them. I'd like to see him start tomorrow. He's a bit like Luque of Maidstone. Should be an interesting game tomorrow and our 4-0 drubbing should be forgotten come kick-off by players and supporters alike. It will be close.