Yes they have a more detailed post now.
M1 South

Re: Play off dates.

Post by M1 South »

Could someone post the post perchance??
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

M1 South wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 5:42 pm Could someone post the post perchance??
I think this is it mate:-

https://www.ebbsfleetunited.co.uk/play- ... g-details/
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

It also states the following:

The semi-final will, under League advice, be segregated with the away fans allocated to a portion of the Swanscombe End. Our opponents will be provided with an allocation that they will place on sale to their supporters.

So I’m guessing that the club will be allocated tickets to sell which I’m sure season ticket holders will be offered first.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

The 5th Searcher wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:50 pm It also states the following:

The semi-final will, under League advice, be segregated with the away fans allocated to a portion of the Swanscombe End. Our opponents will be provided with an allocation that they will place on sale to their supporters.

So I’m guessing that the club will be allocated tickets to sell which I’m sure season ticket holders will be offered first.
Only 2 days to sell tickets not sure there will be time for that to happen if we win Thursday.
BAWArmy

Post by BAWArmy »

Let's worry about winning tomorrow before we worry about tickets for the next game
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

Dorking beat Oxford City 3-0 in their play off semi final today so that’s Dorking in the final as we all thought.