Ticket information - Dartford v Maidstone Mon 18 Apr 2022

Kebabus

Re: Ticket information - Dartford v Maidstone Mon 18 Apr 2022

Post by Kebabus »

Those who remember our few seasons in the league above will know all about segregation, I’m miffed it is but hey we all know why.

I’m interested in the performance and result, hopefully good and a Darts win.

Never will I ever forgive that lot for what our club had to go through.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

I believe the rules are that Maidstone get 15% of capacity as away team so 600 is correct , the fact that they average over 1800 is of no consequence to us , WHY should we give them more opportunity to support their team other than boost our gate receipts !!!!!!!!!!!

I just wonder IF Maidstone gave their season ticket holders 1st option for tickets , IF so maybe a good number of the 14/15 year old scroats who chucked coins etc at us will be being a " pain in the a..e " in Maidstone Town Centre instead !!
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

If they throw coins from the Car Park end maybe the security crowd can collect it off the pitch and put it in the Ukraine collection.
Just a thought
BAWArmy

Post by BAWArmy »

Well there's already posts from the Maidstone forum saying they're buying tickets in the home end. How exactly will this be policed?
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

This is all building up nicely to be an ‘El Classico’
Can’t wait!!
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

At this rate we’ll have more neutral Stones fans in the home end than Dartford fans.

Talk about deluded. :lol:
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

BAWArmy wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:05 am Well there's already posts from the Maidstone forum saying they're buying tickets in the home end. How exactly will this be policed?
It wont be , the police are f*cking useless and if Maidstone get in our end they will cause trouble.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

This seems to be turning into well organised chaos ;)
Silverado

Post by Silverado »

If tickets for DFC supporters are available only from the Champions Bar in person, it would be quite a logistical problem for Maidscum fans to pack out our end of the ground, wouldn't it?
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

True, and how are these Maidstone supporters buying their tickets unless they are all trooping up to PP? :D
What with the price of petrol. :D
I can't get to the Hemel Hempsted game so have got to go through the motions of somehow getting my ticket. But with all the chat on here I am finding it hard to make the effort. Never mind I still have the last two league matches and hopefully a play-off.
The Futures White

Post by The Futures White »

If some of the comments on the Maidstone forum are to be believed it seems that a number of their fans have purchased tickets from the Champions Bar for the home areas whilst others have had tickets bought for them on their behalf by friends and relatives who live in the Dartford area. I just hope that Dartford supporters are buying lots of tickets otherwise there could be far more Maidstone fans in attendance than the 600 in the segregated area.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

The Futures White wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:18 am If some of the comments on the Maidstone forum are to be believed it seems that a number of their fans have purchased tickets from the Champions Bar for the home areas whilst others have had tickets bought for them on their behalf by friends and relatives who live in the Dartford area. I just hope that Dartford supporters are buying lots of tickets otherwise there could be far more Maidstone fans in attendance than the 600 in the segregated area.
Hopefully any of their fans found in the dartford end should be chucked out with no refund.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Very hard to control when the club states ‘Neutrals are welcome’!!
Harry

Post by Harry »

99% of "fans" for both DFC and MUFC would be more than capable of standing next to each other and supporting their team in the appropriate manner.

There are however a small minority of idiots from both clubs who will come to the game with the expectation of making the possibility of watching a good game of Football between two decent teams difficult for everyone.

I would hope each set of fans can police themselves, and anyone who steps over the line is thrown out by stewards or the police. We have seen this in recent games, especially when the fool ran onto the pitch recently much to the disgust of all that roundly booed him and subsequently held until the stewards arrived.

Hopefully we can all just enjoy a decent game of Football on the day.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

As long as we win H, as long as we win?
Tall Dart

Post by Tall Dart »

Interested to hear of any update on ticket sales for the home end?

Got mine last weekend no bother... but cant help but think it's a bit unfair to force home fans to purchase in advance and no online sales. Especially as others have suggested it doesn't stop away fans from getting a ticket anyway.

Important games ahead of this one anyway.
COYD'S
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

I think the Club have been guided by the local Police [ God help them !!] with the ticketing arrangement , totally in retrospect and easy to be clever after but for future I suggest that for Darts fans safety [ although I accept that ,like us 98 % of Maidstone fans are not trouble makers ] we should give them say 1800 tickets [ their average ] and extend the away fans area to cope , NOT a difficult thing to do

The benefits are

# Less chance of a Maidstone fan wanting to be in the Darts end , therefore reducing chances of trouble

# Allow Darts fans and neutral to buy on line or if not a sell out , on the day

# Advise all Maidstone fans that being in the Darts fans end will be immediate removal from the Ground

# Add circa £12000 plus to our gate receipts , which we keep and surely need

As a Club we need to learn from this as has been proved many time our " Professional Police Force " dont have a great record for quality advice/organisation !!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to the game and hope it goes of incident free !!!
Clare

Post by Clare »

Jonty

Post by Jonty »

I see that the club has released another 100 away tickets. When I picked one up for my son on Saturday there was still around 1000 remaining.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

From the talk on here alone would be a turn-off for a lot of neutrals and fans alike. :(