Park Life

Re: Dartford v Ebbsfleet Tue 1 Feb 2022

Post by Park Life »

Sub:-
Roberts for Leonard.
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

Thanks . Thought there might have been a problem which you were probably unaware of and perhaps talking into fresh air!!
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

FT 1 nil
Ken Shabby

Post by Ken Shabby »

Yess!!! Take that every day of the week. We're on a run again!
Harry

Post by Harry »

Brilliant result, well done Darts ! 👏 very pleased with that !
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

Very well played Darts. Commentary said a brilliant performance from the Darts tonight. An important 3 points.

COYD
Muddy

Post by Muddy »

Fantastic lads,very happy
rambo

Post by rambo »

Brilliant always great to best graves end 🤣
BAWArmy

Post by BAWArmy »

What a win.
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Great victory against a good Ebbsfleet side who threw all they had at us , Its fair to say we only had a couple of real good chances but we took one of ours and Ebbsfleet didn’t . Very similar to the away game with the home team taking one chance to win the match

Just about managed to get the goal , not easy from so far away

Steve King leads the team celebrations after Dartford beat Ebbsfleet
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

Amazing-feel quite emotional after that win...obviously a lot of quality in the Ebbsfleet squad which you would expect with the wages they offer. I would take our guys for all that ...honest ,determined and no little ability. Defended from front to back and despite the inevitable pressure held firm. Could not be happier and look forward to Welling.
Silverado

Post by Silverado »

Mmmm... Following the p-ss-poor performance vs Concord I chose not to go to Tonbridge on Saturday - and we won. I didn't go tonight either - and we won. Have I discovered a magic formula here? Should I stay away against Welling on Saturday as well? :) The Tonbridge match had me twitching on the Twitter feed: 2-0 up after 15 minutes and then hanging on desperately at the end for 3-2. Tonight seems to have been a much better all-round performance, and back-to-back wins have lifted us to third place again , leapfrogging the Fleet AND Oxford. Happy (happier?) days are here again!
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Great win tonight and over the two games i think honours shared is about right so better to have a win each than two draws.
£bbsfl££t look a good side in possession and knock it around very well, then knock it around very well again, then knock it around very well once more, then knock it around yet again............. ;) ;)

Had to work hard to get the win and in the big moments you look to the big players to make the difference and yet again Jake did that.
So many good performances it is hard to single players out but Bonzo put in another captains performance at the back, Kory had another good game and looks a very good signing, Jebb, Allen and Leonard all put in really good shifts, Wilks was his usual commanding self, Wynter, Innocent, Murtagh, Dinanga all played their part and I could go on :lol: :lol: ;) ;) but everyone contributed to a good derby win so choosing MOTM is going take some thought. Theobalds and Porter came on to secure the victory and i was really pleased to see Dan Roberts back, i think he's quality.

Great scenes at the end, you can sense the players have their mojo back and Kingy's footwork must make him an absolute certainty to win the next strictly....... :lol: :lol: Oh and those trainers are blue because they're the walking on water trainers :lol: :lol:

Was a little concerned towards the end as i did wonder with 10-15 minutes left whether £bbsfl££t would all suddenly get struck down with Covid again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crowd got behind the team again from the start and the attendance was also excellent for a midweek game, it makes you wonder how many more we would have got if the original fixture had been played ;) ;) but more than happy with the outcome.

COYD
Last edited by Park Life on Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grassbank

Post by Grassbank »

What a strange game. Like a slow burning fuse that never lit anything. It really did not feel like a local derby.

I felt Ebbsfleet shaded the possession, but had no end product. What they managed to offer was well managed by Dan Wilks. We had one difficult chance and one easy won. Thankfully, the difficult one provided a fortunate rebound that fell kindly.

Our team is regaining its belief and the new faces are putting ion a good shift from the word go. It was a very happy stadium that I left after the match this evening. So important now that we do not slip up against Welling on Saturday.
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

An excellent battling performance all round in what was a very tight end to end game with some good football played by both sides. Thankfully we managed to hold on at the end especially against 10 men but the 3pts are in the bag and up to 3rd we go.

Kory & Bonzo had excellent games tonight trying to keep Romain & their other forward quiet, a few scary moments when they got past our central defensive pairing or broke away but thankfully either Wilks quickly reacted or Fleet couldn’t quite get on the end of the crosses.

Danny Leonard was electric again tonight on the wing tearing the fleet fullback apart and leaving him in his wake and what a superb cross from Kai Innocent for Robbo to finish off in the onion bag for 1-0. I’m not quite sure but I think it was Robbo who had a second chance to score a few minutes later but somehow missed what looked an open goal and hit the side net instead.

Luke Allan was dead on his feet tonight but we’d already used all 3 subs so had to carry on battling away.so good to see Danny Robert’s back tonight as well, hopefully he’ll be making a few more appearances now.

Welcome to Marcus Dinanga as well who made his debut tonight, I look forward to hearing who the other names are if they all come off.

The support was excellent tonight and a great attendance for a midweek match but please please please can we stop throwing stuff on the pitch it’s only going to cause more problems for the club. I don’t know if it’s some of the youngsters behind the goal or someone else but 3 different objects got hurled on to the pitch and we can do without it especially whoever chucked the flare or whatever it was when we scored. If you want to chuck things then stay in play school with the other little kids we don’t want you on the terraces of PP, we only want true & proper fans.

Loved the players celebrations at the end especially Kingys little dance, it just goes to show what it means to them and us. Let’s go & make it 3 wins in a row on Saturday by beating Welling at home.

COYD’s
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Great result tonight, what a battle!!
You could see Full time Webbedfeet were fitter, particularly 2nd half, but they couldn’t finish their dinner tonight. If I was the second richest man in Kuwait funding that I wouldn’t be happy!!
But I’m not…..I’m skint in Bromley but very happy!!
Great scenes at the end!!
Bravo all connected with Dfc!!
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

M1 South wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:19 am Great result tonight, what a battle!!
You could see Full time Webbedfeet were fitter, particularly 2nd half, but they couldn’t finish their dinner tonight. If I was the second richest man in Kuwait funding that I wouldn’t be happy!!
But I’m not…..I’m skint in Bromley but very happy!!
Great scenes at the end!!
Bravo all connected with Dfc!!
Good attendance for a Tuesday night.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Gutsy performance from the Darts tonight which included a great defensive display against a very slick Ebbsfleet side who were easy on the eye but had no finish , goals win games ,we had few chances and should have had 2 goals , they missfired and got none . Whilst ALL of the lads put in a great shift we really did give the ball away far too often which just lumps pressure back on us

Hover 3 great points , 2 back to back wins with Welling coming on Saturday so I fancy it will be 3 , should give us a real boost in our quest for a play of place

My MOTM , needs thought Leonard , Kory or Bonner ????????????

Time for the Club to sack the Stewards [ 1 of them is in Snow Whites Gang , I'll let you guess which one ?] behind our goal as they were useless !!!!!
Trevor B

Post by Trevor B »

Well done to all the players tonight a win mainly because luck was with us and we scored a goal something that the Fleet just couldn't do despite them having so much of the game with umpteen dangerous crosses from both wings but thankfully no one could finish inside the box and Wilks and our defence should take great credit for maintaining a clean sheet throughout the game.
One well taken goal with a bit of luck and one other very easy chance put wide just afterwards was about all we created rarely testing their keeper but
thankfully it was enough to gain the 3 points and move us up the table.
Looking forward to Saturday and hopefully another win against Welling