Park Life

Re: Dartford v Hampton & Richmond Sat 22nd Jan 2022 - 3pm

Post by Park Life »

Sub:-

Hyde for Murtagh.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

The game has been stopped, appears someone in the crowd has been taken ill.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

2-2 FT
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Listening to Kingy on Radio Kent , frustrated and not putting teams to bed , needs to spend the " Noor Husin cash " !!!!!
BAWArmy

Post by BAWArmy »

One of the worst 2nd half performances I've seen since Coyle/Flanagan left. We've got one of the leagues best strikers in Robinson which he proved today, but absolutely no service behind him - our midfield was non existent.

Kalala had a very good game, was surprised when he got taken off.

I once again echo we will be lucky to get playoffs the way we're playing, yet I'll be called a troll and not a real fan. We're only in the playoffs now by 3 points so take a look at the table before having a pop at me.
Grassbank

Post by Grassbank »

That was a very frustrating afternoon of football. Twice in the lead and making chances that should have seen the game dead and buried - but we did not take them. Not sure about the penalty decision, the striker constantly went to ground whenever he lost the ball. Two very tight calls by the lino, one to disallow our third goal and another when Ade was running through to be one-on-one with our old keeper Alan Julian. Not sure about the first, but I am convinced Ade was onside the second time. The last ten minutes was a bit of a comedy act with the ref penalising us constantly.

At least Steve King managed ninety minutes without a booking.

Hopefully, whoever was taken ill on the terraces will make a full recovery.
oranj

Post by oranj »

There’s no point trying to sugar coat what was a pretty pathetic performance. After a promising first 20 mins which should have seen us at least two goals ahead, some defending straight out of a kids game saw us concede out of nowhere. We did well to put ourselves back in front and should have been even further ahead at the break. Yet another chance went begging at the start of the second half before some more poor defending led to a soft, but probably fair penalty for H&R. After that we were hanging on at times and seemed completely out of ideas.

Robinson and Dan Wilks aside, we’ve got a group who are badly out of form. The game was littered with awful first touches, bad passes and poor decision making. I think the three in the middle were particularly poor today, with all of them failing to get a grip on the game in the second half. There was a huge Noor Husin shaped hole in the team today, not only was he comfortably our best player, but he made those around him better too. I hope we got a king’s ransom for him, because he’s not going to be easily replaced.
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

First half Allen was nice and bright given his absence and Leonard gave us some decent width, winning a few corners and drawing out the H&R defence. My eyes went straight to the linesman for both our goals and so was a pleasant surprise that both stood. We did look in good shape for half an hour or so, and although the equaliser went in after some sustained Dartford pressure, we looked as though we would be taking all three points.
However, the second half was a mess and it regressed into a game that wouldn’t have looked out of place a division or two lower. Ultimately, our visitors had just as many opportunities to win the game as us and it wasn’t a particularly easy watch.
With Dorking 11 points ahead of us, it’s unbelievable to consider that we were leading the pack for something like three months. But that’s football and what can we do but keep supporting and hope to finish as high as possible.
Still unbeaten at home.
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

Another game thrown away. Another piss-poor performance, with the exception of Wilksy and Robinson. Carry on like that and we’ll be lucky to finish top half, never mind the play off places. C’mon Kingy, do the business and stop this rot. Two home league wins since the one at the end of August is, putting it mildly, a bit shit.
Silverado

Post by Silverado »

Attendance 1066? Wasn''t a good result for the home side back then either...
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Hampton were shit and we were not good enough to beat them

Jake Robinson MOTM

Nothing else to say

Here the goals !

Jake Robinson scores Dartford’s 1st v Hampton & Richmond

Jake Robinson scores Dartford’s 2nd v Hampton & Richmond
MickW

Post by MickW »

They almost look like the same goal
Tony H

Post by Tony H »

Dissappointing, frustrating, et al. I’m usually positive on here but getting quite despondent with halves of football like that 2nd half today. As the teacher in his school report would say - “can do better”. In my book, must do better. Time for one or two changes or new faces starting with a striker to partner Jake (though we all know Kingy’s identified that as an urgent need) and a creative midfielder to replace Noor. Not asking for much lol but our points return since the end of November is alarming.
Bkev180

Post by Bkev180 »

1st game without noor and everyone can see what a massive gap he's left I'm not saying we were a 1 man team but seriously to many bad 1st touches and teams have worked us out ball to Danny Leonard they stop that stops us playing toman silly passes and luke Allan running around like a headless chicken murtagh loses ball tomany times just my opinion
BAWArmy

Post by BAWArmy »

Does anyone know what happened with the medical emergency that stopped play? Was everyone ok in the end?
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

BAWArmy wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:55 pm Does anyone know what happened with the medical emergency that stopped play? Was everyone ok in the end?

Yes apparently the person was ok , medical staff should be praised , they were far quicker across the pitch than our midfield !!
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

KSTDART wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:15 pm
BAWArmy wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:55 pm Does anyone know what happened with the medical emergency that stopped play? Was everyone ok in the end?

Yes apparently the person was ok , medical staff should be praised , they were far quicker across the pitch than our midfield !!
👏 to the medics. 👏 👏 for the comment.
rambo

Post by rambo »

There are fine margins in football , at 1-0 and 2-1 we missed golden chances and both times they equalised within a minute
I wold like to see our disallowed goal, looked on side to me and when ade broke through that looked on side as well
At times I think we looked much better but there was a terrible spell of 15/20 minutes in the second half when we were useless
We are still in the mix for a play off place
Ajaxman DFC

Post by Ajaxman DFC »

Dan Wilks MOTM for me. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have snatched a draw from the jaws of victory, but the lost the bloody game altogether!