Luke Wanadio (Sub)
No votes
Dan Roberts (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 33

Tony H

Dartford v Dulwich Hamlet Saturday 8th January

Post by Tony H »

What better way to “get back on the bike” and get our season back on track than a home fixture against a team that, like us, can play good football. Let’s get right behind Steve and the lads on Saturday. Come on Darts!
Sleightly Deceptive

Re: Dartford v Dulwich Hamlet Saturday 8th January

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

This is THE one where we need to show we mean business. Nothing less than a win I’m afraid.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

So, as asked on the Ebbsfleet match thread. Is Andy Drury on the Kings backroom team? :?:
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

I think he just stood in for someone who probably tested positive??
Davedart

Post by Davedart »

When we beat Dulwich away we was playing fantastic attacking football taking the game to the opposition as we did in our opening 8 matches or so where we were very positive, but in a few matches since we seem to be far too negative in our formation where we only create 2 or 3 real chances limiting our forwards chances which in turn must effect ones confidence. I still think if we set out against the Fleet more attack minded on Sunday has did the stones when they turned them over we might have got something from the game.
We cannot afford to keep dropping points at home if we expect a playoff place come end of season with so many quality sides in our league, we got to get back to the more positive attacking football we saw earlier this season, why change not only what worked well, but was also bloody good to watch. Dulwich are a quality side who did have their chances when we beat them away, but we were creating so many chances playing so well in all areas we had that edge over them, but if we don't play to our potential any result is possible on Saturday.
Ajaxman DFC

Post by Ajaxman DFC »

The only thing that's certain in football is the uncertainty.
Which is why we're all addicted.
And why you never see a poor bookie.
Tall Dart

Post by Tall Dart »

After just having seen the Ebbsfleet highlights, I'm more positive about Saturday. We deserved something from that game. Hopefully with a spot of good fortune we will bag the 3 points Saturday.

Let's hope for an all guns blazing attitude Saturday

utds
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

We need to win to keep in the mix. Vitally more important game than worrying about the Trophy game next week.
Disco Stu

Dulwich Hamlet preview

Post by Disco Stu »

Hoping to keep the unbeaten home run in the league going, close the gap on the top and put some distance between us and Dulwich. It'll be tough! Here's the preview for tomorrow's match https://puredfc.co.uk/
Grassbank

Post by Grassbank »

Weymouth may be saying the same about the Trophy match next week, but for slightly different reasons.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

At last........ a home game after a 5 week wait and the first of 4 on the spin :) :)

Dulwich have some decent players and are well placed in the league along with several other teams which confirms how competitive the league is this season. So i'm expecting another tough game but with our improved performance last week i'm confident we will build on that and hopefully come away with three valuable points.

Not sure how we will line up and who may be available again so gave up trying to work out who will start, they're all decent players though so whoever it is if they play to their potential we will be difficult to beat.

COYD
Jonty

Post by Jonty »

It will be the first time that we should see a decent away following this season and a 1500 plus crowd should be expected. Best get out those raincoats and wooly hats for this one as it will be cold and wet. I might be wrong but I think Dulwich are one of several full-time teams or at least they have some full-time players in their ranks and not surprisingly that the league has seen a change of late with the full-time teams making a surge into the play-offs. I'm confident of a win today as this will be a clash of styles and the fact that I will be taking my son along, who has seen us win 6 times and no losses or draws. Bring it on.
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

Hope you are right Jonty. One of the last games I saw at PP was v Dulwich, and catching up with Junior Kadi. They always provide stiff opposition for us and I don't expect anything different today. We will need to be on top form today and put away our chances. But I hope your son's record is maintained.

COYD
Jonty

Post by Jonty »

Hi Pete, hope you are well and have a good result against Scunthorpe today. My son is due to go back to Lancaster University next week, I try to encourage him to see their football team but it seems that rugby is more popular up there and Morecombe is the dominant footy team in that area.
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

Radio commentary: https://mixlr.com/dartsfc
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

1 nil down.
Eagle88

Post by Eagle88 »

Same o same o...........
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

Gotta say, it’s pretty piss poor again. Midfield hasn’t turned up and we have sod all up front. 39 mins before first shot. It’s painful to watch.
Gary C

Post by Gary C »

50/50
£223

Golden Goal 13 minutes