Negativity

Babylon

Re: Negativity

Post by Babylon »

First game march 1958, so like Trev B , I have seen good,bad, boring ,indifferent , exciting and frustrating seasons. Yes It has been disappointing since the Sudbury disaster but we are not Man City or Liverpool..
Where has it all gone wrong..???....
I simply don't know but even a small child knows that you have to score more goals than the oppo to win a match.
It is mystery tor me as to why we have stopped scoring and why we have started to.leak goals
This is a good squad but I have to admit that if we don't get back on track this soon then mid table mediocrity is a certainty..
I have faith in Kingy.but whatever is wrong Steve please find the answers soon!!
Tall Dart

Re: Negativity

Post by Tall Dart »

darts fans will not come on here to simply be negative, they are just concerned at out drop in form, as we all want to progress, and no one likes losing face to our rivals, so that doesn't help either.

The team is still the same group of players that started so well, and were playing some of the most entertaining football seen at PP for some time. I have faith they will find their way again soon.

This is a sounding board for all of us, and unless you are some sad troll, comments are welcome. It's very easy to be a keyboard warrior, but as in life you dont need to take up every difference of opinion with those around you, discuss and move on.

Now forget the negative, hoping to be making an appearance on Saturday and to cheer on the lads. We need an early goal in the game and I feel that's what has been missing. Hopefully PP can become a fortress for the remainder of the season. COME ON YOOUU DARRRTSSS!

God save the King.