rick
Site Admin

Re: Ebbsfleet v Dartford Sun 2nd January 2022

Post by rick »

rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

There's a bit of speculation regarding the rearranged home game.

At this moment in time no new date has been agreed although it should be within 42 days of the original date.
BAWArmy

Post by BAWArmy »

Slow start according to commentary. Hopefully we step it up or it's going to be a long afternoon
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

What’s our line up because looking at the starting Xl we are playing a 5-3-2 formation.
Grassbank

Post by Grassbank »

Are Radio Kent serious? Covering an irrelevant Dover match rather than a Kent derby between two top three sides. Thank goodness for technological developments and the commitment of great fans. It is great not to have to rely upon the BBC for anything now.

Match sounds cagey. Come on you DARTS!
The 5th Searcher

Grassbank wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:31 pm Are Radio Kent serious? Covering an irrelevant Dover match rather than a Kent derby between two top three sides. Thank goodness for technological developments and the commitment of great fans. It is great not to have to rely upon the BBC for anything now.

Match sounds cagey. Come on you DARTS!
Radio Kent was covering the Ebbsfleet Darts match live as I was listening to it in the car on the way back from dropping my son in Surrey. It’s on DAB radio, I’m now listening to our own live coverage with James.

http://mixir.com/dartsfc
BAWArmy

Post by BAWArmy »

Beware of the annoying screaming fan on the commentary...
The 5th Searcher

BAWArmy wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:09 pm Beware of the annoying screaming fan on the commentary...
It sounds like a kid but he’s a pain in the arse, constantly screaming 😡😡.

2566 attendance given
BAWArmy

Post by BAWArmy »

Of course.
The 5th Searcher

1-0 down, come on Darts you can pull it back.
Tall Dart

Post by Tall Dart »

doubt it, we cant score in a brothel. ffs Darts come on!
BAWArmy

Post by BAWArmy »

The team from the first 10 games has completely gone. No way we are winning this league.
BAWArmy

Post by BAWArmy »

Well I don't know what to say. Hard to be optimistic/positive looking at our recent performances and form.
Eagle88

Post by Eagle88 »

The Wheels have come off. We'll be lucky to get a play off place with this form!
The 5th Searcher

Next weeks game at home to Dulwich is another toughie as it’s now 5th Vs 6th in the table.
Dulwich thankfully lost 0-1 today at home to Welling otherwise they would’ve jumped above us as well. Let’s hope we can pick up 3pts needed at home next week.

I can’t comment on todays game as wasn’t there but look forward to reading the comments from those that were there as to how everything went, apart from the end result of course.

Well Done to all those that did go to cheer on the team, a good attendance but I’m certain it would’ve been even better at PP Boxing Day.

COYDs
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

I think it’s safe to say now that the ‘blip’ isn’t actually a blip at all and is the way we are and that the only heart we can take from all of it is that the early good fortune is keeping us from a potential relegation battle. But if it continues?
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

Disappointed but not at all surprised.

We have lost our way big time, Kingy knows more about the game than me but there has been some pretty dross performances since Sudbury.
Too many players not doing it for me.

Not panicking. yet but unless some belief comes back into this squad then mid table mediocrity is a strong possibility.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Strange decision to take Robinson off after 60 mins he didn’t look injured a draw would have been a fair result they were no better than us.
Long way to go 8 of our next 12 games are at home plus knobsfleet to fit in.
Tall Dart

Post by Tall Dart »

Very hard to see any positives from the performance. 0-0 probably would have been a fair result, confidence is still so lacking. Having said that ebbsfleet looked more of a danger going forward than we did, apart from a good chance for Jake in the first half (which he put wide), I cant recall their keeper being tested.

Have to question why the away fans are segregated to one end, and yet ebbsfleet fans allowed into the area?! As soon as they did trouble started between the youth element. At least unlike at maidscum, the stewards and police acted quickly and apart from a bit of verbal that was the end of it.
Grassbank

Post by Grassbank »

Hadn't thought of trying the RADIO to listen to Radio Kent. I thought it was all on the web these days.

Disappointed with the result today, but the DFC commentary suggested that we should have scored first and should probably have drawn the match at worst.

We now need to turn PP into a fortress. With so many home games to play compared with all our rivals, there is still much to play for. I am sure there will be a number of changes at the top before May.

Strange that I am more optimistic after a defeat to our local rivals than after the last gasp equaliser against the bottom team.

Looking forward to being back in the choir next Saturday.