Dartford v Ebbsfleet Sun 26 Dec 2021 - Postponed

PeteSamson

Re: Dartford v Ebbsfleet Sun 26 Dec 2021 - Postponed

Post by PeteSamson »

It was reported that Tranmere had 4 players sidelined by Covid, plus others with injuries, but the Club made no attempt to pursue any postponement of their Boxing Day game at home to Barrow, with the manager saying the club would have to work their way around the disruption.

The facts you have gathered seem to justify your initial thoughts, Park Life.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Make that a very large rodent!!
Parky rests his case m’lud!! x
rambo

Post by rambo »

Park Life wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:21 pm Here you go, got these details from their website and twitter feed:-

V Bath 18th Dec
Haigh, Kahraman, Jombati, Solly, N’Guessan (Mekki 60), Paxman, Chapman, Cundle, Bingham, Poleon, Romain (Krasniqi 76). Subs: Firth

V Billericay 28th Dec
Haigh, Kahraman, Jombati, Solly, N’Guessan, Mekki, Paxman, Chapman, Cundle, Bingham, Egan, . Subs: Firth, Krasniqi, Poleon, Tanner, Romain

So the 14 that played at Bath were all involved today!!!!

So do they honestly expect us to believe they were all Covid free at Bath on the 18th, then all caught it on the 19th December, then according to their official post on the 24th they would all be recovered in time for the 28th but not against us on the 26th.

TELL ME HOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS, IT'S AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE AND P**S TAKE.

What checks are the league actually making????
Exactly my thoughts Park Life , very fishy
Spike

Post by Spike »

I'm guessing it's the new 48 hour Omni-Con variant. It tends to only affect footballers who are already struggling with little knocks and niggles.