Total votes: 14

rick
Site Admin

Re: Maidstone v Dartford Sat 11 Dec 2021

Post by rick »

Gary C

Post by Gary C »

First time in my life I've ever seen a steward ejected.
On the field, we were a shambles but off of it, I've seen enough on the two games this season to not want to ever go to Maidstone again. More coins and bottles, serious police inaction and stewarding which is questionable at best.
Top Cat

Post by Top Cat »

Gary C wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:57 pm First time in my life I've ever seen a steward ejected.
On the field, we were a shambles but off of it, I've seen enough on the two games this season to not want to ever go to Maidstone again. More coins and bottles, serious police inaction and stewarding which is questionable at best.
Will Dartford report these incidents to the proper authorities ? especially as it seems Maidscum are not taking action and banning those idiots ?
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

What the hell has happened to the team that played free flowing football back in August/September .

I know this league is tough but something is not right with this team at the moment..

There just does not seem to be any cohesion to me

We may have gone 7 games without defeat before today so I might be over reacting but we do Not like a promotion team to me.

Tin hat on!
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

After what I have witnessed again today we will HAVE TO SEGREGATE the match at PP.
Ajaxman DFC

Post by Ajaxman DFC »

Gary C wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:57 pm First time in my life I've ever seen a steward ejected.
Not the first time a steward has been ejected at a Darts game though.
It happened away to Bristol Rovers too.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

In nearly 50 years of watching football up until today I have never witnessed a steward being ejected by the police. It says everything you need to know about Maidstone as a club.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Don’t you remember Bristol Rovers away when the steward was removed.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

aWe were awful today and it could easily have been 7=0 as Maidstone missed at least 3 glorious chances to score , we had one shot [ a weak Ade header ] in the 1st half and it appears [ 1 was 100 metres away so couldnt see clearly ] a few shots later on when it really didnt matter !!!

Spoilt my week end , Kingy has got some work to do as last 6 league matches have achieved 8pts -= hardly Championship/Play offs form !!!
Last edited by The Duke on Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bkev180

Post by Bkev180 »

1 of reasons I didn't go to game today but will THE CLUB PUT A STATEMENT IN I doubt it Gary
Undercover Elephant

Post by Undercover Elephant »

Terrible at the station after the game, bunch of Maidstone fans attacked a number of the Dartford fans.
The train was then terminated as it was broke and damaged resulting in the doors being broken and not closed!
So we are now on a slow train back to Swanley to get home!

God help!
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Terrible on the pitch but the treatment we got on the terrace was far worse. Coins were and bottles were raining down on us , the stewards and the police refused to acknowledge it until way to late . I was told it was against health and safety for them to go into the Maidstone fans to put a stop to it on one of the 3 times I tried to report it .

Total scum of a club !!!
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

I’m so glad I decided not to go today both for all the shit & crap from those idiotic missile throwing fans and also for the awful result.

It’s about time the league & police clamped down and took action against these thugs.

As for the game itself I can’t comment as wasn’t there but it seems as though Kingy has changed & mixed up the line up yet again. Not sure as to where Robinson was today or why Hyde wasn’t in the starting line up but personally I just can not understand how Murtagh keeps getting selected & Porter never really creates anything up front.
I really think it’s time Ade Aziz was given a rest as well as he may constantly run but there’s no real end product of late.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Jake Robinson is injured mate from a nasty late challenge in last weeks game.
Andrew 2564

Post by Andrew 2564 »

Contact kent online to report the disgusting reaction of the stewards and police with what happened at maidstone today. Maybe that will wake the maidstone board up.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Purely on todays game we deserved nothing and can have no complaints on the score.
We were never in it and i can't remember a game where we were so ineffective.

If it wasn't for the fact that what i witnessed AGAIN today on the terraces and to a certain extent the Maidstone players conduct i would be really p****d off with our performance, but it seems far less important after that.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Maidstone as a club has always lacked any class.
Ajaxman DFC

Post by Ajaxman DFC »

Andrew 2564 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:16 pm Contact kent online to report the disgusting reaction of the stewards and police with what happened at maidstone today. Maybe that will wake the maidstone board up.
Or the Non League Paper even. Their disgraceful behaviour will become national then.
Harry

Post by Harry »

Full credit to Maidstone on the pitch they fully deserved their win, they were far better than us today in every area of the pitch.

Away from the pitch there were some disgraceful scenes today from both sets of supporters, I genuinely hope anyone who has thrown an object today at opposition fans doesn't return to watch a game again. I don't understand why arrests weren't made. It is not acceptable.

If clubs cannot guarantee supporters safety then they should not be able to play in front of spectators.

In circumstances as they were behind the goal, I struggle to understand why the Maidstone players would choose to celebrate directly in front of the DFC fans, clearly inciting further trouble, with players openly mocking the opposition supporters with the gestures they were making.

It was completely irresponsible and highly unprofessional. I appreciate players are allowed to celebrate anywhere on the pitch but in such circumstances it was an extremely poor decision and added further difficulties for the stewards and police, who let's be honest had as much control as the DFC players did during game in the stands.

I would expect at the very least some form of retrospective action taking place.
Last edited by Harry on Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tall Dart

Post by Tall Dart »

on the field we were shite today, cant string a few passes together and constantly giving the ball away. Something is definitely missing since Sudbury. We never looked like creating a chance?!?!

Off the pitch, personally I had to take myself away from the maidscum pricks and stand in the rain, as I was getting drawn into it due to the complete inaction by the stewards and police and running the gauntlet dodging bottles and coins. On entering the ground we couldn't believe the number of police in attendance, how wrong were we. Banter is fair game and they had all the bragging rights today, but they seriously let themselves and their club down. As for Jack giving it the biggen to Dartford fans, classless twat!!!!!