Who are ya?

Saladfingers

Re: Who are ya?

Post by Saladfingers »

That's right Matt used to work at Marstan Press in Bexleyheath with him many moons ago
Saladfingers

Post by Saladfingers »

Dean...stop it. You know I'll get the flak for that 😠
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Saladfingers wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:29 pm Dean...stop it. You know I'll get the flak for that 😠
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Was it George Graham who was in charge of Millwall and he didn't have a good thing to say about our performance against them. Sad sod. :D Still, I suppose he was more worried about his teams performance. A certain Teddy Sheringham was a sub for them on the day. I wonder what happened to him?
dartLion

Post by dartLion »

ozymandias wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:51 am So Rob, were you at the Battle of the 82' when a certain Dartford FC played you off the Park for 60% of the game and we still managed to let Millwall win? :D
Ha Ozy, I think you will find that match was in November '83. I was in love through most of the George Graham period so no, I don't recall being there. Fortunately I was divorced by the time the Lions reached the pinnacle of football :lol: :roll:
MickW

Post by MickW »

Only just spotted this.
I am Mick Williams, resident of Higham, though I grew up in Horton Kirby and went to school in Dartford.
Fan for about 56 years starting as a 16 year old at Watling Street. Greatest Dartford memory was our trip to Wembley even though the result was a disappointment. Lots of very happy times since.
I always watch from the 18 yard line.