Danny Leonard (Sub)
No votes
Emmanuel Sonupe (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 34

dartLion

Re: Dartford v Chippenham Sat 6 Nov 2021

Post by dartLion »

We missed Jordan Wynter - end of - ting, move on, next game, they don't get any easier in this league when in this form. But better to have a dodgy spell now than in March. COYD KTF
Dart Mark

Post by Dart Mark »

I thought the game against concord we were poor but the first 40 minutes yesterday were awful. I just couldn't believe the amount of individual errors. That being said and considering recent form you have to praise the team for not letting their heads go down and managing to turn the game around before half time.

The 2nd half I thought we were superb at working the ball in to great positions with the final ball letting us down on numerous occasions. We played some great football.

I won't comment on the defending or goalkeeping as I don't stand in the best position to judge. What was obvious is how we struggled without a natural right back. No one in the academy good enough for a game?
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Where I stand there's a young chap who's destined to be the next manager of Dartford FC. Boy, does he drive me crackers. I've a good mind to move up the other end and risk bumping into the elusive Horsefield chappy.. He obviously had a mate he needed to impress as he didn't shut up all game. When Luke came over to our side second half he did nothing but tell the lad where he should be and what he should be doing.
I remember back in the 70's there was a chap that stood behind the goal coaching the team. In full voice, waving his arms. Maybe the lad behind me is the son of. But Christ!! he drives me up the wall. Is there any wonder I was on my second Talisker by 7pm.
I thought that once we got through the first twenty minutes the game really livened up. End to end and fair due's to Chippenham, they played their part.
Defensively, we were poor. Offensively we were very good. A thoroughly good game.
I'm sure Oxford City may be a different kettle of fish and we will definately need to smarten up. But I'll probably be further up the pitch. :D
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Interesting that Dart Mark. Where do you stand to not see our defense not coping? Has anyone slated Dan Wilks for his goalkeeping? The free kick took a deflection but as for the other two, the defense was nowhere. You must have been in the bar :D
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Here the goals from yesterday , I was too fu*ked off to put them up till now !

https://youtu.be/ec1XG-6DeP4

https://youtu.be/7o_jaUypGyo

https://youtu.be/lvpqB0JeTI0
Zebraboy

Post by Zebraboy »

Kebabus wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:24 am
Zebraboy wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:46 pm
Sleightly Deceptive wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:43 pm Top of the league but let’s not gloss over it. We were piss poor today with passes going astray again. Too often. We ‘nicked’ a lucky goal and spoon fed them three. They also missed three sitters and a 6-3 scoreline to Chippenham would have been about right. I’m scratching my head wondering what’s happened. Yes, top of the league, but it won’t be for long if we continue this. BUT the most surprising thing about today was some strange person voted Wanadio MOTM. WTF? He had a mare! Come on boys. Sort this out before Oxford come a knocking!
Unbelievable you start with not gloss over it. 12 and top. Lol not glossing

Tough tough tough league. Dont deny it. Really hard. Yet after 12 games DFC sit top because of the points accumulated. I await the managers out there. Brilliant in many ways today, brilliant. Jernade i just cant to say how good this man I cannot
Welcome back Reg, brother, cousin, son :o :o 😬
???? If you wanted to be a detective you should have joined the police force
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Match highlights:-

https://youtu.be/HUJOmxxYUpw
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

Did seem like a loss at the end, We were poor first 40 minutes, but once we scored the first it seemed like confidence came flowing back into the forwards play, Unfortunately defence let us down this week, but they have been so good since the start of the season so hopefully just a one off.

We go again on Saturday another hard game but still top of the league cant ask for no more than that.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Woeful as 2 of the goals we gave away[ blind] passes in our last 3rd and centre backs went missing for 1st goal and Husin asleep for the last one , bet Kingy wasnt pleased about that !!!!

However after 1st 30 mins more like the Darts of earlier in season so encouraging for the Oxford game and the future !!