Player news

Moderator: Gary C

The 5th Searcher

Re: Player news

Post by The 5th Searcher »

Defender Tommy Block joins the Darts in a permanent move.

Main position is right back but can also play central defence or defensive midfield.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Welcome to DFC Tommy.
Played under Dowse before and if he can play in various positions will be good competition for the important run-in.

COYD
RogerChapman

Post by RogerChapman »

Welcome to the Darts family Tommy.
Good luck for the rest of the season with the Darts
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Very happy with the signings made since our last game, adding much needed depth to positions where we did need it and hopefully shouldn't disrupt the great atmosphere Dowse has highlighted.

Like many others Jernade was one of the players I was most disappointed to see leave at the end of last season. He was brilliant for us last season and I hope he can continue where he left off.

COYD
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

All happening with regards new signings. Turn your back for one minute. Very good signings as well, we know what Meade is capable of and hopefully he can get back to some form. The other two look tasty signings. I think Dowse is getting serious :)
The Futures White

Post by The Futures White »

The club has announced that Jack Smith's loan contract has been extended till the end of the season.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Jack Smith loan extended until the end of the season.
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Fantastic news regarding Smith, took a while to get up to speed and for the first few matches I was worried. However he has only got stronger as the seasons gone on and is now one of our most important players.
The Futures White

Marvin Herschel and Ali Mansaray have both been loaned out to Isthmian South Central side Westfield.
Skip

Post by Skip »

The Futures White wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:53 pm Marvin Herschel and Ali Mansaray have both been loaned out to Isthmian South Central side Westfield.
Ali started last night and Marvin came off the bench to score in Westfield’s 1-0 win.
Skip (now residing in Suffolk)
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Hope this move is a wake up call to Marvin who 3 months ago was flying and sees to have lost his way , bet no selfies last night as 26 fans and a dog probably not interested !!!

Hope the lads learns from it and doesnt end up like a few other Darts Academy starlets who got to big for the boots and were shown the door !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nin

Post by Nin »

The Duke wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:17 pm bet no selfies last night as 26 fans and a dog probably not interested !!!
attendance was 85.
https://www.westfield-fc.com/match/2022 ... ddx/454897
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

including Dogs ????
The Futures White

Malachi Napa’s loan contract has been extended until the end of the season.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

I'm pleased about this ,he has had a few games to settle in and he now needs to move forward with the cameo sub performance he had at Welling , his big chance to show he can do it[ consistently] at NLS level and above !!!
Rixsto

Post by Rixsto »

Anyone know whats happend to Dan Roberts, saw him scoring and assisting for Hungerford but hasn't played in their last 2 games is he injured, we could do with him back in my opinion
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Hungerford have today extended Dan Roberts loan so he obviously doesnt figure in Dowse/s plans so reckon thats the last we will see of him
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

DFC Twitter teasing an incoming ??

Keeper me thinks as they have put saved in bold

Dartford FC

@dartfordfc
·
7m
Not yet got that #FridayFeeling? 🤷‍♂️

We've 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙙 some good news to get you through the final few hours before the weekend! 👀
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Here we go , did not take long

🤝 Dartford FC are delighted to announce the signing of last season's National League South Goalkeeper Of The Year, 𝗕𝗲𝗻 𝗗𝘂𝗱𝘇𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗸𝗶!

👋 Welcome Ben!

🔗: https://buff.ly/3Xk1uWG

#DartfordFC #DartsFC
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

A new keeper is certainly not what I was expecting. Maybe Dan has an injury or Ben has been brought in for competition, or Dowse is already thinking ahead to next season and getting a position sorted early.

Either way we have 2 of the best keepers in the league and on paper a very good signing.

Welcome Ben!