Jamar Loza (Sub)
No votes
Pierre Fonkeu (Sub)
53%

Total votes: 15

Sleightly Deceptive

Re: Worthing v Dartford Sat 28 Jan 2023

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

What I meant by binning the little twat was also to bin the new one when it was obvious it had emerged. It’s soon became apparent this one was UTD. One can easily ‘see’ by the style of writing. Bin these twats early. Or make it a rule to simply ignore them. I’ve suggested that in the past.
Jonty

Post by Jonty »

I can't argue with the result, we were well beaten on the day. However, the ball was not running too kindly in our favour and I thought that the ref missed a couple of infringements too, and as for Wall's foul, it was a yellow at best. The fact that David Rodari had his best match in Dartford game sums it up, annoyingly, it was against us. I had to feel a little sorry for Campbell as he had no help down that left side as he always had two players running at him and I'm not sure why Jack was taken off either, I thought Samir or Nappa should have gone first. We really need Samir to get back to his best if we are to push for that second place but I don't like him playing in the middle, especially when he is playing so deep. I think he plays his best football on the left side but that would not leave room for Coulson, unless he is moved over to the right in place of the in-effective Nappa. Apart from his one goal against £bb$$fl££t, there has been little or no end product, but I do hope he proves me wrong in the coming games.

Wise words from Dowse again, and as it stands that second place is still up for grabs. It would be nice if we could get Luke Allen fit or another midfielder in, who has the legs in the middle of the park to inject a bit of mobility in their. There is a long way to go and I still think we will be there or thereabouts.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

In fairness to Wall’y his goal at 2.0 was no way offside, I was right in line with it!! The Lino that side didn’t have a clue!! He also gave Coulson offside earlier(when the keeper tipped his good shot over the bar) How do these idiots qualify??
But saying that Worthing deserved their win on the day!!
J44

Post by J44 »

M1 South wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:29 pm In fairness to Wall’y his goal at 2.0 was no way offside, I was right in line with it!! The Lino that side didn’t have a clue!! He also gave Coulson offside earlier(when the keeper tipped his good shot over the bar) How do these idiots qualify??
But saying that Worthing deserved their win on the day!!
Agreed.
These decisions are the BIG ones ... change the game.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

I always find that the entity that is b&warmy very entertaining and useful and I hope he carry's on posting. As soon as I go into the website and see that he is posting I shut down and go and do something else. A, because we are probably losing and B, because it's the normal crowd that start having a go back and that's when the thread starts to decend into chaos.
I don't care who he supports because it's obvious to all and sundry that it's NOT the Dart's. As said, IGNORE him and he may just go away ;)