DFC v Ebbsfleet Utd - New Years Day - Advance tickets only, no tickets on the day

The Futures White

DFC v Ebbsfleet Utd - New Years Day - Advance tickets only, no tickets on the day

Post by The Futures White »

The club has announced that our New Years Day home match against Ebbsfleet Utd will be all ticket with no tickets being sold on the day.

https://www.dartfordfc.com/ebbsfleet-un ... o-on-sale/
JCJ

Re: DFC v Ebbsfleet Utd - New Years Day - Advance tickets only, no tickets on the day

Post by JCJ »

It does state youths £5 entry nothing about the restrictions ? Going to be hard to police as I'm sure Ebbsfleet youth will come and expect to get in.

Hope they sort this out sooner rather than later as I feel we need the youth to create the atmosphere
BrianL

Re: DFC v Ebbsfleet Utd - New Years Day - Advance tickets only, no tickets on the day

Post by BrianL »

Can we assume that season ticket holders will be allowed in without having to do anything more?
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

BrianL wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:31 pm Can we assume that season ticket holders will be allowed in without having to do anything more?
Yes.
KentC

Post by KentC »

It’s not segregated right?
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

NOT segregated but any Webbedfeet fans that do turn up have the full use of our indoor bars & 21st century plumbing facilities!!
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

I understand around 2500 tickets sold already which is pretty good.

However no ticket sales on the day is a massive mistake IMO, surely we could sell them up to around 2:00 to 2:30pm.
We could be losing thousands as i've already heard some people think they can turn up and pay on the day.
KentC

Post by KentC »

I wonder what will happen with their youth I’m pretty sure in that age bracket there will be many without an adult
Clare

Post by Clare »

Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Not sure if this includes season tickets but im hearing 2900 tickets sold which is very good.