Charlie Sheringham (Sub)
42%
Pierre Fonkeu (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 24

The Duke

Re: Dulwich Hamlet v Dartford Sat 8 Oct 2022

Post by The Duke »

Just watched the highlights , their goal started with a poor clearance from Bonner and then Maxewll Statham let his man get goal side of him to tap the ball in , bloody amateur defending , not for the 1st time this season , really got to get this sorted or good teams with crucify us !!!!!!!!!
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

More than delighted with the win at what was a side-show at a suburban park beer festival with a crèche and kennel option. Talking unassociated bollocks throughout was mandatory. (But I do that most weeks.) Yep, lovely place to go and about the friendliest hosts in all football to be honest. But there’s something not quite right with the place. 😂 Darts fans who made it in were too fragmented to make much of a vocal presence felt. On the pitch? Once more, I left pretty much unimpressed with our overall performance, but, less so than our previous scraped wins. I still fail to see what Alex Wall adds to this team. He’s a (barely) moving mannequin! Someone has mentioned his body language here and I was at pains to point that out during the game to anyone who would listen. It totally baffles me. If he can play for Dartford, then so can I!
Journey home? What a nightmare. Well done to our coach driver. He’s my man of the match!
Tony H

Post by Tony H »

Love Alex Wall as a player. Came on yesterday and gave Dulwich a right handful for the second half.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Tony H wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:47 pm Love Alex Wall as a player. Came on yesterday and gave Dulwich a right handful for the second half.
I also thought Alex added a bit of a physical presence up front yesterday when he came on and feel some of the on-line criticism he's getting is not going to help. He's just got back to fitness and has come on the last two weeks to good effect, if he gets going we all know what he's capable of.

However i don't think the criticism will get to him though as his recent goal celebration showed he's big and tough enough not to take any notice :) :)
KentC.

Post by KentC. »

Park Life wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:37 pm
Tony H wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:47 pm Love Alex Wall as a player. Came on yesterday and gave Dulwich a right handful for the second half.
I also thought Alex added a bit of a physical presence up front yesterday when he came on and feel some of the on-line criticism he's getting is not going to help. He's just got back to fitness and has come on the last two weeks to good effect, if he gets going we all know what he's capable of.

However i don't think the criticism will get to him though as his recent goal celebration showed he's big and tough enough not to take any notice :) :)

Nothing wrong with criticism, abuse yes but criticism can happen. I want him to do well and I know what he’s capable of. Surely if you’re being criticised there’s a perfect way to respond and that’s on the pitch
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

We need at least two defenders
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

I would say more a Centre mid (Noblesque) type player & a winger needed!!
Both of whom mark their man & stay with him when back defending corners/free kicks if called upon!!