Alan Dowson | Midweek Update | 22/08/2022

Park Life

Alan Dowson | Midweek Update | 22/08/2022

Post by Park Life »

The 5th Searcher

Re: Alan Dowson | Midweek Update | 22/08/2022

Post by The 5th Searcher »

Another good long interview with Dowse although I couldn’t understand half of what he was saying, he seems to speak at 100mph 🤣🤣.
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Love these interviews from Dowse. Knows exactly what he wants to do and it's clear from the way he comes across that it's much more than just the players and results to him. Takes his responsibility for the result on Saturday which is much more than some managers would do.

Good to hear that, unlike some rumours on here, there is enough budget left to get players in which was always part of the plan and hopefully will get a look at them on Saturday!
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

I hope Dowse is not beating himself up over 1 poor 30 mins [ 2nd half at Taunton] as we have played well in all other minutes , Rome wasnt built in a day or even after 4 matches so he needs to calm down a bit as he has got the vast majority of REAL Darts fans on his side !!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps the interviewees should ask Dowse to speak a bit slower as some of this message is NOT getting through , perhaps I wilI tell him when he invites me into his office for a cuppa !!!!!!!!!!!!!
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

I agree that every Dartford supporter want's Dowse to succeed at PP. There is only the odd perverse idiot's on here that seems hell bent on DFC's failure regardless as to who is in charge.
So yes, stop 'beating yourself up' Dowse. I do agree with him that he needs a couple of players to compliment what he has, but it is early days and in the light of things, I didn't expect us to come out of the traps flying this season.
Apart from Carruthers and Coulson starting well for us one big plus for me is Sam Oduadu so far. What a strong lad he is and with a bit more experience with us we're going to have a tough job keeping hold of him.