Player news

Moderator: Gary C

Sleightly Deceptive

Re: Player news

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

BRASSNECK wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:45 pm Really hoping Jernade Meade is retained.
Ditto!
The Futures White

Post by The Futures White »

According to Kent Online Dowse is due to have meetings with the likes of Jordan Wynter, Keiran Murtagh, Kristian Campbell, Olu Durojaiye and Jernade Meade. He may possibly have already met with the likes of Danny Leonard, Dan Wilks, George Porter, Cameron Brodie, Josh Hill, Kalvin Kalala, Luke Allen and Reice Charles-Cook to discuss their futures.

The likes of Marcus Dinanga, Samir Carruthers, Kory Roberts and Jordan Greenidge have all returned to their parent clubs so who knows what their futures hold for them (although Carruthers, Roberts and Greenidge have all since been released by their clubs).
Last edited by The Futures White on Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

The Futures White wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:16 pm According to Kent Online Dowse is due to have meetings with the likes of Jordan Wynter, Keiran Murtagh, Kristian Campbell, Olu Durojaiye and Jernade Meade. He may possibly have already met with the likes of Danny Leonard, Dan Wilks, George Porter, Cameron Brodie, Josh Hill, Kalvin Kalala, Luke Allen and Reice Charles-Cook to discuss their futures.

The likes of Marcus Dinanga, Samir Carruthers, Kory Roberts and Jordan Greenidge have all returned to their parent clubs so who knows what their futures hold for them (although Carruthers, Roberts and Greenidge have all been released by their clubs).
Asked Samir at the end kent cup final if we would see him with us next season , he nodded and gave me a thumps up but whether the departure of King will change things who known ??
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Really pleased Danny Roberts has [ re] signed , unselfish [ team] player who will score goals , operates well on the left !!!
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

The Duke wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:11 pm Really pleased Danny Roberts has [ re] signed , unselfish [ team] player who will score goals , operates well on the left !!!
Another positive with king getting the sack.
Top Cat

Post by Top Cat »

BRASSNECK wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:19 pm
The Duke wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:11 pm Really pleased Danny Roberts has [ re] signed , unselfish [ team] player who will score goals , operates well on the left !!!
Without reigniting the Steve King debate,
I think it would be a good idea to reserve judgement at the end of season ?
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Top Cat wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:48 pm
BRASSNECK wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:19 pm
With squad we had last season we should of got promoted but we failed to much tinkering,poor man management, no plan b.I have never known so many poor home performances last season.
I think king has more playoffs failures than Ebbsfleet.
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

Sleightly Deceptive wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:04 pm
BRASSNECK wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:45 pm Really hoping Jernade Meade is retained.
Ditto!
Fully agree Dean.
V184

Post by V184 »

BRASSNECK wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:59 pm
BRASSNECK wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:19 pm Another positive with king getting the sack.
With squad we had last season we should of got promoted but we failed to much tinkering,poor man management, no plan b.I have never known so many poor home performances last season.
Wait for DFC talks response :lol: :lol: :lol:
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

V184 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:28 pm
BRASSNECK wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:59 pm

Wait for DFC talks response :lol: :lol: :lol:
That’s the beauty of a forum everyone has their own opinion some may agree with me some won't DFC knows what i think of king but i gave him the benefit of doubt.
We played some great football we also played some awful football yes he got us to 2 play offs but lost both so for me he failed and had to go.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

I'm just hoping that Dowse will build a TEAM rather than Kingys policy of unlimited players coming in with the majority not really caring who they play for just what the pay packet is , which didnt get us promoted , time will tell !!!!!!
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

The Duke wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:45 pm I'm just hoping that Dowse will build a TEAM rather than Kingys policy of unlimited players coming in with the majority not really caring who they play for just what the pay packet is , which didnt get us promoted , time will tell !!!!!!
Listening to his interview there wont be any room for slackers.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Luke Allen has signed up for next season .
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

Glad to have Luke back in a black & white shirt again, well done Luke.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Keep em coming Dowse.....

Babylon

Post by Babylon »

Well the 4 players that have rejoined so far are all good signings imo.
Looking forward to a few more old faces and some new ones as well.
Need to score more goals consistently.
DA1

Post by DA1 »

Kristian signs on.
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

Excellent..was really impressed with Kristian .
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Yeah pleased with this as Kristian did well well for us.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Did well at left back and was unlucky to be left out when Jermaine Meade returned after injury especially as Jermaine was off the pace , I'm pleased he has signed as he gets up and down the pitch well and IF Jermaine signs then it will be great competition at left back !!!