D'sean Theobalds (Sub)
No votes
Dan Roberts (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 35

KSTDART

Re: Dartford v Ebbsfleet Tue 1 Feb 2022

Post by KSTDART »

V184 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:16 am Pretty even game both sides missed chances that should have been put away. What amazed me was Tom Bonner he looked a shadow of his former self lumbering around pulling opposition players down i would say close to being virtually a pub team player such a shame to see his career follow this tragic path.
Steve King, what can one say at least he seems to have dropped the handbag he used to carry at Whitehawk but the fur coat & white shoes really & the killer bit was putting covers on them to walk on the pitch afterwards :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
See you all next season :? :? :?
Dose not say a lot about your strikers then when they could not score against a lumbering pub team full back 🤣🤣🤣
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

V184 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:16 am Pretty even game both sides missed chances that should have been put away. What amazed me was Tom Bonner he looked a shadow of his former self lumbering around pulling opposition players down i would say close to being virtually a pub team player such a shame to see his career follow this tragic path.
Steve King, what can one say at least he seems to have dropped the handbag he used to carry at Whitehawk but the fur coat & white shoes really & the killer bit was putting covers on them to walk on the pitch afterwards :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
See you all next season :? :? :?
Why do you feel the need to post drivel on our forum. Very sad.Wetherspoons not open yet?
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

On the Ebbsfleet forum they have a new poster on their called uptheeufc sounds familiar. :lol:
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Dennis talks a good talk even if a lot of what he says is sour grapes. :shock:
Ajaxman DFC

Post by Ajaxman DFC »

Steve King always gives credit to the opposition where it's due.
Puts other managers to shame.

As for Tom Bonner being a pub team player. Don't make me laugh. Their fans just got the hump because in order to run down the clock he booted the ball out of the stadium into the Ivy Leaf car park.

It's called game management.
V184

Post by V184 »

ozymandias wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:46 pm Dennis talks a good talk even if a lot of what he says is sour grapes. :shock:
I thought Dennis gave a very honest interview, cant see where you got sour grapes from :shock:
Spike

Post by Spike »

Jonty wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:52 am We may have lost a few battles on the pitch but we definitely won the w̶a̶r̶ game. As Parky says, they went round more times than "The Average White Band". What a bitter, twisted man, I can't stop laughing. :lol:
Your name vill also go on ze list.
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Spike wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:05 pm
Jonty wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:52 am We may have lost a few battles on the pitch but we definitely won the w̶a̶r̶ game. As Parky says, they went round more times than "The Average White Band". What a bitter, twisted man, I can't stop laughing. :lol:
Your name vill also go on ze list.
Don't tell him your name Spike
Spike

Post by Spike »

:D
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

V184, sour grapes obviously runs throughout your club to the point where you have to have a go at our managers dress sense. Although his shuffling could improve. He was just enjoying the moment as we all were. :D
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

Very impressive highlights and a very good atmosphere as well. Difficult to spot which team was the full time, cos the Darts were certainly full of running.

Well played Darts, and keep it up against Welling.

COYD
V184

Post by V184 »

ozymandias wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:35 am V184, sour grapes obviously runs throughout your club to the point where you have to have a go at our managers dress sense. Although his shuffling could improve. He was just enjoying the moment as we all were. :D
Quite the opposite ozman you performed a giant killing act fair play, on the subject of the manager im sure if ours started cross dressing there would be some comments from your good selves ;)
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

V184 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:10 am
ozymandias wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:35 am V184, sour grapes obviously runs throughout your club to the point where you have to have a go at our managers dress sense. Although his shuffling could improve. He was just enjoying the moment as we all were. :D
Quite the opposite ozman you performed a giant killing act fair play, on the subject of the manager im sure if ours started cross dressing there would be some comments from your good selves ;)
I make it 8 times this season Ebbsfleet have had a giant killing act performed on them and we are only half way through the season, how many times can it happen in one season
Top Cat

Post by Top Cat »

V184 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:10 am
I really hope this was a tongue-in-cheek comment ?
Giant killing ?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Not really V184, I hardly find myself making the effort to go on the Ebbsfleet website or any other. Why would I need to? :?:
All the best to you and your club.
V184

Post by V184 »

ozymandias wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:44 pm Not really V184, I hardly find myself making the effort to go on the Ebbsfleet website or any other. Why would I need to? :?:
I was talking about your rather sly comment on page 7 of this thread regarding our great manager :roll:
Wookie

Post by Wookie »

V184 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:48 pm
ozymandias wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:44 pm Not really V184, I hardly find myself making the effort to go on the Ebbsfleet website or any other. Why would I need to? :?:
I was talking about your rather sly comment on page 7 of this thread regarding our great manager :roll:

Same could be said from page 5 on your forum. Your secretary is obsessed with what our manager wears rather than the shite results your tinpot team are getting at the moment. Ozy is right, sour grapes run through your club, probably because we have Kingy and you don’t.
Aprouddart

Post by Aprouddart »

Surprised nobody noticed/mentioned that Fleet played the last 10/15mins with 10 men having used all their
substitutes and another going off injured. Or was it tactics by their manager as they have become used to
not having 11 on the pitch for 90 minutes lately. :D
V184

Post by V184 »

Wookie wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:48 pm
V184 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:48 pm

Same could be said from page 5 on your forum. Your secretary is obsessed with what our manager wears rather than the shite results your tinpot team are getting at the moment. Ozy is right, sour grapes run through your club, probably because we have Kingy and you don’t.
Come on if our manager had worn leggings,white shoes & a fur coat you would be ripping the piss, King is just a poundshop Harry Redknapp :lol: