Kieran Murtagh (Sub)
No votes
Dan Roberts (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 20

ozymandias

Re: FA Trophy 3rd round - Cray Wanderers v Dartford - Saturday December 18th

Post by ozymandias »

Just seen Steve K's interview. Obviously, talking a lot on Tyrique, he must have noticed Tyrique's performance against Billericay also. Shocker. :) :o
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Match highlights:-

Davedart

Post by Davedart »

Everyone had a shocker against Billericay, but Murtagh seems to have a shocker most weeks but still finds himself in the side every week. We are much better with Hyde,Husin & Jebb in midfield without a doubt.
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

Excellent highlights. The Darts seemed a bit slow out if the blocks which gave Cray an early advantage, which we can't do against teams at our level in the upcoming games. Cray played their part and what is surprising is that they are struggling in their league although have games in hand. However, given the number of absentees, the Darts settled down and played some nice flowing movements and it's great to see us move into the last 32.

Wrexham would suit me in the draw to bring me into opposition with my son and granddaughter. And a good crowd, home or away.

COYD
Spike

Post by Spike »

I thought Cray had the better of the first 15 mins or so, but once we got in front it felt comfortable all the way. The dissecting pass from Noor was absolutely world class and worth the admission money on it's own. The penalty for the second goal was soft to say the least, we've had some diabolical decisions go against us in recent weeks and I think we got a little bit of payback there. I certainly wouldn't have been happy if that had been given against us. Once the third one went in it was game over.

There were loads of squandered chances and both sides should have scored a couple more goals. How Dan Roberts didn't get on the scoresheet I'll never know. The lad is so lively, a constant threat and gets in to great positions, but just seems unable to stick one away at the moment. He's doing so much right I think it's just a matter of time. Once one goes in ...

MOTM for me was between Jake & Tyrique, both of whom were excellent. Jake has that knack of always being in the right place at the right time and his finishing is second to none. Ty is such an elegant, classy player who drives us forward. I changed my mind back and forth a few times before opting for Ty. The midfield looked a lot better in this game, I think Jebb is a class act, much underrated by some people. All things considered this was a very good win against tricky opponents. I went home very happy.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

I went home very p*ssed!! Had a 15 x hour session, not recommended at my age but thought I’d get all my lockdown #2 drinking in before lockdown #2 !!