Tyrique Hyde (Sub)
No votes
Dan Roberts (Sub)
14%

Total votes: 14

The Duke

Re: Maidstone v Dartford Sat 11 Dec 2021

Post by The Duke »

My MOTM vote went to Noor Husin at least he tried so was worth a 6 out of 10 , the rest 5 at best with several at 4 , its time for Kingy to get them on a winning role or start changing personnel before its too late !!!!!!!!!!
Matt

Post by Matt »

Come on admit it! Who turned on every single tap in the gents bogs yesterday and left them running? It might be funny to see Maidscum's utilities bill, but as a green party supporter I switched them off :lol: I did this just after I kicked over a mental sign in the bogs in a rage. I've never been at a match where opposition players have celebrated goals in front of away supporters, and have done it so provocatively, and incitefully. I would just bloody love it if we beat them at PP and I'm going to give Barham and Phillips a verbal volley.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

I thought the police coped very well, they saw the parking issue's outside the ground off very ably. When I turned up there I thought 'what the f**k'. And then to be 'patted down' as the lad put it. For heaven's sake I'm 70.
I heard SK's interview with the notorious Maidstone supporter Matt Cole and I must admit it did sound as though Cole wanted to say at the end 'And there goes Steve King with his tail between his legs'. And I would have agreed. Steve spoke of chances missed. We didn't start playing until the 72 minute.
I voted for Husin, I don't know why but I thought 'well, I sponsor his kit, why not?'
Firing on one cylinder, a disjointed display, poor passing. Steve really didn't have a lot to talk about, did he. As for Hakan, you couldn't shut him up. :lol:
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

I'm also glad I didn't take the wife this time as some of OUR supporters were an embarrasment.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Steve's Post Match Interview:-

The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Kingy honest as usual but the Interviewer was talking a load of twaddle about missed chances in last 10 minutes and that we played better 2nd half , f... me we couldnt have been any worse than the 1st half also DFCTwitter flying the flag that we have only lost 1 game in last 8 , the League form in last 8 games is 2 wins , 2 draws and 3 losses , NOT whinging but dont need feeding that propaganda !!!!

I have every confidence that Kingy will get us back on the early season form and we will make a serious challenge this season
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

What is surprising is that we’ve only played seven of the last 8 games!
The Gallagher stadium wikipedia page has been edited. Petulant stuff, but made me laugh.
Davedart

Post by Davedart »

Unbelievable interview, if we took our 4 chances in the last 10mins, yeh right and if Maidstone took their other 6 or 7 chances they would have had Double Figures!! What rubbish we were well & truly beaten and it bloody hurts.
The only reason we created anything in the last 10mins was the fact Maidstone took the foot off the gas.
I'm kingy through & through but come on Steve, no ifs or butts we were outclassed, the defence were shocking & the midfield were non existent and as the stones fans sang out Datford get battered, we certainly was, on and off the pitch!
I've been to all home & away games and will always say how it is, good or bad, we've gone from championship winning form playing fantastic football to mid-table form, playing some awful stuff since the Sudbury game.
It's only our fantastic start to the season thats kept us at the top for so long, but unless we get back to our earlier season form we will soon drop out of the playoff positions in the next few games.
I will be at the Cray game next week expecting a response from the players with the hope of a home tie in the next round.
Silverado

Post by Silverado »

Does anyone remember the F A Cup replay at Port Vale a good few years ago. We were losing 0-4, and yet right up to the end our fans were chanting "We're gonna win 5-4". No chance of that being repeated yesterday, I suppose?
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Match Highlights:-

Jonty

Post by Jonty »

We were comprehensively outplayed on the day and I can't agree with SK's version of events. This result has been building up for some time now and our manager is not helping matters with team selection of one player in particular. For the life of me, I can't understand the reasoning behind it. How on earth can our best player's in Hyde and Allen (when available) be constantly overlooked, the same could probably be said with Ronnie, whom I feel is our 2nd best central defender.

As for the return fixture, I think they need their own end as they clearly can't behave themselves with all their coin and bottle throwing. Sadly, we started throwing items back towards the end which makes us as bad as them. The funniest thing was seeing their steward being taken away by the police, just unbelievable.
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

From watching that video it shows our defence had more holes than a colander, there was more panic in our defence on that pitch than there was from the passengers when the titanic went down. Absolute craziness.
Harry

Post by Harry »

Very disappointing article from Jack Barham in Kent online, with reference to his and the Maidstone team celebrations directly in front of the away supporters.

Clearly pre meditated, I had given him and Maidstone the benefit of the doubt in that it was spur of the moment decision, but to openly admit what goes around comes around type statement reflects very poorly on him and his team mates.

Surely he and they could see the number of police who had been postioned between both sets of supporters, and must have been aware of something taking place behind the goal. It is clearly an attempt to further incite a very difficult situation.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

I was going to comment on the highlights. But I won't. Just unbelievable defending and distribution of the ball. Wilks and Bonner's howlers. It could so easily have been seven.
We didn't turn up. Maidstone went for the jugular and deserved the lot.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

My sentiments entirely Harry.
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

Highlights make it look like a league 2 side hosting a county league side :(
Davedart

Post by Davedart »

Maidstone's highlights
How did Bonner get 3 votes?
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

Davedart wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:14 pm Maidstone's highlights
How did Bonner get 3 votes?
Surely it’s punishment enough with the 1st lot of highlights without having Maidstone’s version as well.
Theirs is bound to rub it in even more 😭😭😭
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Barhams actions in front of the Darts fans was bad enough but his gestures towards Steve King were inexcusable and shows what a short arse little pr##k he really is , 3 goals , 15mins of " fame " , he wont last just look at how long he stayed at a number of clubs never making grade , it South East Counties level for him in a years or two !!!!!!!!!!!

Hope he is still in their team [ dont bet on it ] when they come to us in April so as we can give him a special Darts welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

IMG-20211214-WA0000.jpg
Official tweet from them, they really are classless.