Re: Chelmsford City v Dartford Fri 29 Mar 2024

Post by Taunton Dart »

Well said Spike
KentC

Post by KentC »

Hitchin Dart79 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:06 am
KentC wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:30 pm
Hitchin Dart79 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:40 pm I think they do care….it’s just NONE of them are good enough for Dartford fc or this league! It’s a simple equation much as football is a simple game!

All of them? Not a chance, this is based on what I see, 99% of them. Yes more than likely. I actually feel sorry for quite a few of them I know it must hurt.
I agree we’re simply not good enough.
They are getting good money playing at a level that’s above their ability so not sure I feel any sympathy for them! They can always give their money back based on performances if they so wish?!?

Understand what you say and fair point.
For me I do believe that the vast majority really do care and whatever their abilities are they’re trying and hurting.
I’m going to say it, I didnt want to because as stated we need to get right behind these guys and AP.
But as was abundantly clear yesterday and if you didn’t see it I’m lost for words how noone else did, there were at least 1 player in particular who barely jumped, kept losing the ball with lazy passes, didn’t see one single sprint, jogged when didn’t have the ball and all round lazy effortless performance, you can see it all in his body language too.
This person gets paid as well and there is no way he gives a toss and that’s very, very frustrating.
We can not afford to carry a single person.
One of the most laziest performances I’ve seen.

Then I look at the rest of the team, Rooney, Box, Luke, Blocky when he plays, the brilliant Barzey plus many many more who put everything in and leave nothing on the pitch.
Watching Rooney who came forward a bit more in the second half and seeing the desire and effort pushing himself to the limit.

We’re in this together and we’re fighting, we do have a huge lack of quality as a team but coupled with some very good players who can’t do it all.

The games get bigger and bigger and Eastbourne is massive.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

I didnt go yesterday but it seems the Fans who did have determined a player who just doesnt give a f... and doesnt break sweat , IF our guys can see it then surely Ade can and he is obviously a bad apple heo needs to be " shown the door " as we ONLY want players who give 100% , so IF its true then get rid as he isnt wanted at the Darts any more !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tony H

Post by Tony H »

As a unit we haven’t been good enough this season. I’m not going to knock individual players for a perceived lack of effort nor the desire to stave off relegation from this level. Clearly, many at this club (players, management and Directors alike) care a lot and so do the vast majority of fans. It’s sad to see the way this season has panned out so far, but it’s not over yet. An extra effort, the rub of the green and, yes, a win or two will make a huge difference.

Friday was a hard watch but there were glimmers of hope. Monday is MASSIVE. The team needs us fans - let’s get behind the lads (and stay positive). COYD’s.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Tony H wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:49 pm As a unit we haven’t been good enough this season. I’m not going to knock individual players for a perceived lack of effort nor the desire to stave off relegation from this level. Clearly, many at this club (players, management and Directors alike) care a lot and so do the vast majority of fans. It’s sad to see the way this season has panned out so far, but it’s not over yet. An extra effort, the rub of the green and, yes, a win or two will make a huge difference.

Friday was a hard watch but there were glimmers of hope. Monday is MASSIVE. The team needs us fans - let’s get behind the lads (and stay positive). COYD’s.
👍👍👏👏
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

No doubt somebody will correct me but since our win at Welling on Boxing Day ......
Won. 1
Drawn 5
Lost. 11
An absolute disaster......it doesn't need Sherlock Holmes
To come to any conclusion does it??
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

This is a must win game. 100%.
Spike

Post by Spike »

Lars Resort wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:45 am This is a must win game. 100%.
We're going to need a time machine to win it now. 🤣
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

Will be 1-1, agony prolonged 😬
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

Crikey I hadn't realised. :oops:
Anyone can make mistakes Spike. On the BBC at 7.30am today on the TV it was announced that Oxford had won the boat race. It wasn't until 8am that they apologised for the error.
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

Lars Resort wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:39 am Crikey I hadn't realised. :oops:
Anyone can make mistakes Spike. On the BBC at 7.30am today on the TV it was announced that Oxford had won the boat race. It wasn't until 8am that they apologised for the error.
Seems I feel into the same waterway :oops:
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

I blame Isis
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

Spike wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:21 am
Lars Resort wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:45 am This is a must win game. 100%.
We're going to need a time machine to win it now. 🤣
😂 👏
Park Life

Post by Park Life »