Taylor Maloney (Sub)
No votes
Joash Nembhard (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 16

Spike

Re: Truro City v Dartford Tue 26 Mar 2024

Post by Spike »

Duke, If Dowse had been given a huge budget, we'd be getting relegated with a huge debt. Nothing else would have changed.
Spike

Post by Spike »

Just got home from the game. We were the better side, we nearly won it in the last few seconds and our lads gave it a bloody good go. Under any other circumstances it would have been a decent result. Whatever happens between now and the end of the season I have every faith in Ady Pennock and I expect next season to be a good one.

I can't believe some people have bought into Dowse's fabrication that we are suddenly little minnows swimming with sharks. We have been happily thriving amongst the sharks at the top of the food chain for several years prior to his arrival and our sudden decline and subsequent inferiority complex is in my opinion, entirely down to his buffoonery and incompetence. I'm not buying into his nonsense! Good managers have already consistently succeeded at this club and at this level and Dowse's relentless excuses need to be cast aside and forgotten asap.
Taunton Dart

Post by Taunton Dart »

Spike wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:17 pm Just got home from the game. We were the better side, we nearly won it in the last few seconds and our lads gave it a bloody good go. Under any other circumstances it would have been a decent result. Whatever happens between now and the end of the season I have every faith in Ady Pennock and I expect next season to be a good one.

I can't believe some people have bought into Dowse's fabrication that we are suddenly little minnows swimming with sharks. We have been happily thriving amongst the sharks at the top of the food chain for several years prior to his arrival and our sudden decline and subsequent inferiority complex is in my opinion, entirely down to his buffoonery and incompetence. I'm not buying into his nonsense! Good managers have already consistently succeeded at this club and at this level and Dowse's relentless excuses need to be cast aside and forgotten asap.

If only we could forget Dowse so easily