Archie Woods
No votes
Tyrell Miller-Rodney (Sub)
No votes
Baris Altintop (Sub)
No votes
Paul Rooney (Sub)
No votes
Park Life (for the match updates & the suffering of having to watch DFC week in, week out)
93%

Total votes: 42

Lars Resort

Re: Tonbridge Angels v Dartford Sat 16 Dec 2023

Post by Lars Resort »

And Ramsgate not far behind. There's a mini revolution going on down there apparently.
Paulcanary

Post by Paulcanary »

DA Mikey wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:28 am No worries guys, you hibernate until we’re in the champions league. I’m done with people who think we are dicks because we aren’t Man City.
End.
A little unfair DA….

We are concerned coz we care and we have seen how far things have slipped…….

People especially footie fans are fickle and many only turn up again when a team is riding high ……look at Ipswich and their crowds compared to a little while ago.

We need IMHO to use the academy - not just an odd run out - but the chance to see if they can step up. Many of us will recall when we won the Rymans league north in 2008 - the quality was so so compared to 4 years later when we were competing with the likes of Luton (whatever happened to them ) Mansfield Wrexham but we had a team spirit which I have not seen for some time and that is so important. How many players have we used in the last 3 years I wonder ? Way too many. This is obvious but cannot help can it IMHO.

Some of us will be there when we can wherever we are in the footie pyramid but right now we are slipping in all sorts of ways and it ain’t feeling good…..rant over

COYD
tommytollbooth

Post by tommytollbooth »

Just watched Tonbridge's excellent highlights on You Tube ( sorry I don't know how to transfer them onto this site), but a very strange incident in the 2nd half when Harvey appears to put a Tonbridge player in hospital with his elbow. Mo Diarra then appears to remonstrate with Harvey Bradbury and give him a push. I can't remember seeing that in a Dartford game before. The Ref gave Harvey a yellow card but the Tonbridge opinion was a straight Red and it does look nasty.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

Paulcanary wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:08 am
DA Mikey wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:28 am No worries guys, you hibernate until we’re in the champions league. I’m done with people who think we are dicks because we aren’t Man City.
End.
A little unfair DA….

People especially footie fans are fickle and many only turn up again when a team is riding high ……look at Ipswich and their crowds compared to a little while ago.

We need IMHO to use the academy - not just an odd run out - but the chance to see if they can step up. Many of us will recall when we won the Rymans league north in 2008 - the quality was so so compared to 4 years later when we were competing with the likes of Luton (whatever happened to them ) Mansfield Wrexham but we had a team spirit which I have not seen for some time and that is so important. How many players have we used in the last 3 years I wonder ? Way too many. This is obvious but cannot help can it IMHO.

Some of us will be there when we can wherever we are in the footie pyramid but right now we are slipping in all sorts of ways and it ain’t feeling good…..rant over

COYD
Fair dos, I fell into SD’s trap of posting after a Methuselah of Merlot at the work party (hence the time). My apologies, there is no need for bad language unless it’s regarding Ebbsfleet. I know we all just want DFC to do well.

Peace & love.
Jonty

Post by Jonty »

tommytollbooth wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:35 am Just watched Tonbridge's excellent highlights on You Tube ( sorry I don't know how to transfer them onto this site), but a very strange incident in the 2nd half when Harvey appears to put a Tonbridge player in hospital with his elbow. Mo Diarra then appears to remonstrate with Harvey Bradbury and give him a push. I can't remember seeing that in a Dartford game before. The Ref gave Harvey a yellow card but the Tonbridge opinion was a straight Red and it does look nasty.
It was in the first half and a clear red card. Harvey would be best served cleaning up his act and focus on playing some football. You can argue that the service has been poor this season but equally he has missed some great opportunities. If we are to play a target man alongside George, maybe Dowse should give Lewis some game time. He is not the quickest but is clearly our best player at winning headers.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Great, a rogue centre forward and infighting on the pitch. Team spirit going out the window.
MINTY

Post by MINTY »

Oh for the days of TB. A settled side season after season with a few new faces added and hardly a loanee, now, it's embarrassing.
Is there a prize for the most players that a club uses, surely we'll win that ? Wonder what Bradbrook and co thinks of the current team ? Probably glad they retired.
Just watched the Tonbridge highlights, really, is that a Dartford team out there ? Shocking. They just need to survive this season and start afresh next, hopefully with someone that can inspire them and put the heart back into the team.
Lennylenny

Post by Lennylenny »

We will beat St Albans who have just got Jeffers and if the players are not motivated to beat welling after there goalkeeper goaded us after the cup win , something is wrong .
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

tommytollbooth wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:35 am Just watched Tonbridge's excellent highlights on You Tube ( sorry I don't know how to transfer them onto this site)
Simply copy the link of the video on your device and paste the link to the video in a post.
If Park Life can do it, anyone can do it :lol: :lol:
Tony H

Post by Tony H »

DA Mikey wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:20 am
Paulcanary wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:08 am
End.
A little unfair DA….

COYD
Fair dos, I fell into SD’s trap of posting after a Methuselah of Merlot at the work party (hence the time). My apologies, there is no need for bad language unless it’s regarding Ebbsfleet. I know we all just want DFC to do well.

Peace & love.
Obviously your reaction to me telling you I’d bought a ticket to see FFDP next May Mikey 😂