D'sean Theobalds (Sub)
5%
Emmanuel Sonupe (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 39

Spike

Re: Dartford v Oxford City Sat 13 Nov 2021

Post by Spike »

Cracking game of football, gutted we didn't win, but no lack of effort by either side. I thoroughly enjoyed the game. Between Jebb and Meade for MOTM, I went for Jebb. Fantastic crowd and a cracking atmosphere. The only thing missing was that all important winning goal. The biggest disappointment for me is seeing that this forum has been hijacked again. I think we should have proper authentication, names and photos on here so that people couldn't keep hiding behind alternative IDs. Nobody would behave like this if they were talking face to face. Abuse is unacceptable, whether it comes from fanatical, bunny boiling Steve King worshippers or devious mischief making fake supporters, the nonsense would be drastically reduced if people couldn't hide who they really are.
Ken Shabby

Post by Ken Shabby »

View from afar - I really wanted a win to turn our current winless run around, but Oxford weren't the ideal opponents, and while I'm never overjoyed at dropping two points at home, it sounds like we are getting back into the groove. The second half sounded like we threw everything at them and they were the happier outfit with the draw. Fingers crossed we can build on this.
Lennylenny

Post by Lennylenny »

Spike I agree everyone should show there real identity but on every single football forum that is not the case so what makes Dartford’s so special ? Maybe people don’t put there real names because of the unpleasant comments that I myself have experienced if you happen to not agree with the views of those who have followed Dartford for years so are in places of position who believe any new fans should be seen and not heard. Yes I am Kingie’s friend but got so bored of defending him every time we didn’t win 5/0 and the excitement from some long term fans when we lose , would rather now just walk the dog and enjoy life. It’s fine putting your name to things Spike obviously your real name , if there are no consequences , this is not the case at Dartford in my view , so good luck with your transparent forum.
Ajaxman DFC

Post by Ajaxman DFC »

Park Life wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:06 pm
Tony H wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:54 pm …and have just had a request from the man himself, Reginald Horsfield, to reveal his identity as Paul Hurley. Straight up!!
Everyone knew that anyway :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone remember Reggie Perrin? 😊
tommytollbooth

Post by tommytollbooth »

Any news on Luke Allen's injury a very hardworking and underrated player for us.
Kebabus

Post by Kebabus »

Rick, think it would be a splendid idea to have a new thread containing all the posts of who the folks are, otherwise all the decent stuff will be lost when the match thread is archived.
Ajaxman DFC

Post by Ajaxman DFC »

Kebabus wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:12 am Rick, think it would be a splendid idea to have a new thread containing all the posts of who the folks are, otherwise all the decent stuff will be lost when the match thread is archived.
It'll be a great thread.
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

Kebabus wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:12 am Rick, think it would be a splendid idea to have a new thread containing all the posts of who the folks are, otherwise all the decent stuff will be lost when the match thread is archived.
I created a "Who are ya?" topic in the "Any Other Discussion" section and moved the relevant posts from this thread into it.
Tony H

Post by Tony H »

rick wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:56 pm
I created a "Who are ya?" topic in the "Any Other Discussion" section and moved the relevant posts from this thread into it.
…but you’ve not copied my post over Rick, and I was the one that set the ball rolling! 🤔
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

Tony H wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:53 pm
…but you’ve not copied my post over Rick, and I was the one that set the ball rolling! 🤔
I did. Page 1, post 1 in the "Who are ya?" topic.