Archie Woods (Sub)
No votes
Luke Allen (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 38

ozymandias

Re: Dartford v Havant and Waterlooville Sat 21 Oct 2023

Post by ozymandias »

Nice to hear the whistling of Kingy on the bench. But more importantly nice to be a goal up and seemingly H&W struggling to make any inroads.
Let's hope it stays that way.
Clare

Post by Clare »

50/50 winning number 03861 £210
8 mins golden goal £45
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

Sad news that Sir Bobby has died..
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Attendance 1003
KentC

Post by KentC »

ozymandias wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:52 pm Nice to hear the whistling of Kingy on the bench. But more importantly nice to be a goal up and seemingly H&W struggling to make any inroads.
Let's hope it stays that way.
They have had their chances
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Sub:-
Woods for Barzey.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

2 nil, Nembhard.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Sub:-
Allen for Rooney.
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

Considering they are bottom they've had a few corners and have had their fair share. Needed the second and happy to see Joash getting a brace.
No late goals please, don't want a edgy end to this one.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

FT 2-0
Spike

Post by Spike »

I thought that was a comfortable and well deserved win. All credit to Joash for the goals but my MOTM was Harvey whose work rate was reminiscent of Duracell Danny.
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

First time this season I’ve been ‘comfortable’ with the performance. It was, though, mid-table average and H&W were poor. But, importantly, signs of improvement and settlement. I think. Ya just never know 😆
Lennylenny

Post by Lennylenny »

Will reserve my view till later but we not superstars but not one of Havant players would get in our team including “ as long as I haven’t got to tackle, jebb.
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

A very good win.

First 30 minutes I thought we controlled the game perfectly and didn't give Havant a sniff of goal. An early goal from Joash after a brilliant leap from Moussa to challenge the keeper and win the ball - credit to the referee as a lot would fold in that situation and protect the keeper too much by giving a foul, but it was never a foul and we deservedly got the goal.

Towards the end of the first half we allowed Havant into the game but apart from a few balls fizzed across goal they only really tested Beeney once and he dealt with it well. We moved the ball around well in the first half and tried to keep the long balls to a minimum which was pleasing to see.

The opening of the 2nd half started much as the first half ended with Havant coming out the better team, but again failed to really test the keeper. We then gained our control back and managed to get the 2nd goal which settled the nerves towards the end of the game. Nobody can complain about the result imo, 2-0 was more than fair based on the entire 90 minutes.

I still worry about Beeney and his command of area, there was a few situations towards the end of the game where he should've come to collect the ball but was rooted to his line which left the defenders in a bit of trouble and they had to hack clear for a corner which put us under further pressure. His distribution was good today but he does need to be quicker to take the pressure off our defence. Can't be too harsh however as keeping a clean sheet is his job at the end of the day and he did just that.

My MOTM is Joash. 2 goals and a clean sheet it's a no brainer really. Thought the defence did well overall and also Harvey up top on his own worked very hard and felt he deserved a goal too. I also thought it was Rooney's best game in a Darts shirt

Good to get one over on Steve King! Wonder if he'll do an interview today?

COYD
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Sleightly Deceptive wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:39 pm First time this season I’ve been ‘comfortable’ with the performance. It was, though, mid-table average and H&W were poor. But, importantly, signs of improvement and settlement. I think. Ya just never know 😆
Have you been hacked 🤣
That was a joke by the way.😁
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Up to 10th 2 points off the playoffs 3 wins in 4 games and Havant and Welling heading for relegation happy days.😁
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

That was the best I have seen us play all season , we got the ball down and played some nice football. On another day we could have had a couple more .
My only thing that worries me is Beeney never comes off his line to claim the ball .
We really need to try and nail down a deal to keep Nemhard at PP for the season , he was fantastic today and player round him raise there game .

Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

KSTDART wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:14 pm That was the best I have seen us play all season , we got the ball down and played some nice football. On another day we could have had a couple more .
My only thing that worries me is Beeney never comes off his line to claim the ball .
We really need to try and nail down a deal to keep Nemhard at PP for the season , he was fantastic today and player round him raise there game .
Nembhard is here permanently isn't he? We signed him after he left Havant last season.
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Mark Sweet wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:19 pm
KSTDART wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:14 pm That was the best I have seen us play all season , we got the ball down and played some nice football. On another day we could have had a couple more .
Nembhard is here permanently isn't he? We signed him after he left Havant last season.
Yes of course he is , I was mixing him up with Josh Johnson
Tony H

Post by Tony H »

That’s as solid a performance we’ve seen all season. Good 3 points against a very poor looking full-time outfit.

Many candidates for MoM (Nembhard, Wynter, Barzey, Diarra, Bradbury included) but my vote goes to Paul Rooney who I thought put in it his best Performance for the Darts this far and will prove an important pert of the team.

Stating the obvious but a consistent run of results now and some equally hard graft as put in today will see us challenging up the right end of the table.